Adam Buxton's BUG Page 2

Oh, you wanna know what I think of the show? Well thanks for asking.

It was alright.

Quote: KeithyT @ July 20 2012, 10:12 AM BST

I thought HE MUST BE ALIEN OR SUTIN.

Laughing out loud

I never would have thought that someone reading out misspelled YouTube comments exactly as they are written would be so hilarious. But it really bloody is.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 20 2012, 11:39 AM BST

I can't blindly ignore the obvious flaws in the show because I think he is great.

Nor would I want you to. ;)

I like Adam Buxton, and I think his comments video with "but I can't reatch" is one of the best on YouTube. I just don't think this transfers to television very easily. The music videos should be shown as much shorter clips, as we're only watching for the comments.

Slightly underwhelmed. A comments show, and not just about music vidoes, would be much more worthwhile.

I get the impression that it is intended (obviously I can't know this for sure) as a unique hybrid show, I think Adam has been very lucky getting Sky Atlantic to indulge his passion for music videos, spoofery, and browsing YouTube reading funny comments.

I want to see the whole videos. I think I appreciate the comedy in both the dismissive, overly zealous, and downright mad comments more having seen exactly what they saw...?

I wish it was more than music videos. Not just another clip show but I'm not really interested in discovering new music (in this way anyway).

Quote: Millsy @ July 20 2012, 12:50 PM BST

I like Adam Buxton, and I think his comments video with "but I can't reatch" is one of the best on YouTube. I just don't think this transfers to television very easily. The music videos hould be shown as much shorter clips, as we're only watching for the comments.

Slightly underwhelmed. A comments show, and not just about music vidoes, would be much more worthwhile.

I think the music videos are really interesting and I think they show about the right amount of them (in terms of both number and length). The rest of the show seems like more could be packed into it though, if he maybe sped up his presentation style a bit they could fit more laughs in. Surely if they have researchers seeking out crazy comments for him there's no end to the potential material out there.

I like to think he does that himself. :(
Don't ruin it for me!

He possibly does! I don't think it would ruin it if they had researchers finding lmao-tastic idiocy on YouTube to bring to his attention though, it would probably improve it.

Hmmm, on last night's show he did his Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper alternative/literal lyrics and performance.

Still funny but I've watched him do this on YouTube (as part of a full BUG live show I think) and it was a lot more fleshed out and better IMO. I guess that's a downside to only having a half hour show?

That was funny tonight.

YOU CAN TAEK THAT TO THE BANK YOU MUFFIN FACTORY

:D

OKloveyouBYE! Wave

Quote: KeithyT @ July 30 2012, 9:57 PM BST

That was funny tonight.

YOU CAN TAEK THAT TO THE BANK YOU MUFFIN FACTORY

:D Lieks

Best one so far on Monday. Loved his description of the smilies.