The really, really nice wimmins thread Page 27

Laughing out loud Sooty your tablets are working well- humour better than bloody ever!

Quote: Marc P @ May 26 2012, 9:39 AM BST

And where's my bloody gin and tonic!

The Pope drank it.

Here's a complimentary jeroboam of Krug with a twisty straw in it.

:D Oh dear! see back x

Thanx all.

Who will be the next victim of the ambush sketch?

Quote: AJGO @ May 25 2012, 6:28 PM BST

My outfit for this evening was based entirely on British weather and I am now flummoxed. I think I'm going to wear a vintage nightie with a piece of ribbon as belt and pretend that bohohobo is in

Now that explains the headline in this morning's Guardian

"Tramp balls served at Groucho"

I thought it was some sort of credit crunch delicasy.

(by the way did you see any celebrities, like Marc P?)

Laughing out loud Cannot cope, your making my heart race!

Quote: Marc P @ May 26 2012, 9:10 AM BST

I like their burgers!

They did look nice, for the non-veggies

I like their champagne cocktails

Quote: sootyj @ May 26 2012, 10:05 AM BST

Now that explains the headline in this morning's Guardian

"Tramp balls served at Groucho"

I thought it was some sort of credit crunch delicasy.

(by the way did you see any celebrities, like Marc P?)

:P Nowt wrong with a nightie and a bit of ribbon

(lots, but sadly not Marc P)

Right, you can all take the piss out of me, literally. I am that generous.

I have this colleague at work who does come up with some weird shit. He usually sings a lot, not in an annoying way, and I find myself either joining in or quoting song lyrics back at him.

He also does the replacing of lyrics with other, funnier words. This week he's been singing about ShePees as I've mentioned it (cannot remember why, honest). Anyway, for his 40th I decided to make him a party hat out of one of them disposable urinary devices (yes) and so I bought some (they're called Urinelles).

And little curious me had to actually test one out! :D
I am proud to say that they work although it was a bit fiddly to begin with - but the joys of peeing standing up, I cannot describe them! Imagine the freedom of camping, or going to festivals, etc, and being able to pee anywhere, everywhere, into a bottle or similar vessel with the aid of one of these DUDs.

I will post a picture of the party hat (nothing else!) if asked, when I finish it.

*gets coat again*

Lol. I have always wondered what they're like.

I really need to see this. Could be handy if we have another horrendous winter and I'm stuck in a four hour traffic jam.

Quote: keewik @ May 28 2012, 11:36 PM BST

I really need to see this. Could be handy if we have another horrendous winter and I'm stuck in a four hour traffic jam.

Hang on, I may be a people pleaser but I'm not going to post pics of me using it. I don't even know your name.

Whistling nnocently Dave, hurry up!

Quote: keewik @ May 28 2012, 11:36 PM BST

My sis-in-law was taken short in a traffic jam. She emptied her lunchbox and peed in it. Later on she braked hard and - yup, you guessed it, she hadn't put the lid on securely. Now I know what to get her for her birthday.

We have a campling loo in our van. We also have privacy glass but I didn't realise it doesn't work from some angles in bright sunshine. :$

:D OH Dear, my son bought a van avec toilette , moi non parle' subject.

We went away ala van, non conveinience sur La plea'

Anyway bloody disaster all round! sorry Keewick stopping the French; you know I'm bad! sur la Michel Jacksonie' :S

Hey Booo might be multilingual -lovely new person here! x

Quote: dellas @ May 29 2012, 10:03 AM BST

you know I'm bad! sur la Michel Jacksonie'

Laughing out loud

:) Feeling good but frustrated by telephone call to Docs' ....

Must be calm, had an arguement with him, do other women argue or just comply?

I find it difficult; anyway H e is ringing back- if He is tough enough!!

OH dear, bother again. Rolling eyes