The really, really nice wimmins thread Page 24

Strangelyyyy, I thought the board used to capitalise god, but I noticed earlier today it didn't do it for me.

Maybe it only does when it's in a certain mood.

:) Jealous the Groucho Club woww! I'm sure you will look great AJGO !

GOD. God. god. gOD. take your pick of 'gods'.

Quote: keewik @ May 19 2012, 1:18 AM BST

GOD. God. god. gOD. take your pick of 'gods'.

:D Lets be nice and say they're all welcome on this thread. Should any gods wish to pass the time of day, take a break from the pressure, advise on an outfit, this is the place for them to come to.

I'm thinking slinky velvet off-the-shoulder mid-thigh black dress with interesting accessories and slightly beaten heels for Groucho

Quote: AJGO @ May 18 2012, 8:44 PM BST

Laughing out loud What do you think the likeliness of that happening is?

I didn't put 'god' in capital letters. Why is BCG trying to make me look like I've written respectfully? (Although this being a really nice thread, no offence and do feel free to join in god)

Oh, okay, it didn't autocorrect. I'm sure it did before. I now believe in God. Can I have some six inch red heels please?

I didn't mean photos of the poshe bit, just the Chicago party.

Feel free to apply this

Quote: AJGO @ May 18 2012, 8:44 PM BST

Laughing out loud What do you think the likeliness of that happening is?

to any occasion

;) Break a leg AJGO!

Quote: dellas @ May 19 2012, 8:47 PM BST

;) Break a leg AJGO!

Managed not to, despite the heels. There are now some very slutty pictures of me in existence. Everyone fancies themselves as a photographer once they've had a few! Was a lovely evening though, thanks for all your help wimmins. Best outfit was the Billy Elliot one- muscley bloke in white tutu with boxing gloves around his neck, which he kept his keys and fags in

:D Fabulous darling!, well I have watch bloody every-bloody-thing.

as in Hossy'- but OK now, but so want to PARTY ! strange when one cannot one wants to live and be crazy! x Pirate Hug Cool

Quote: dellas @ May 20 2012, 5:20 AM BST

:D Fabulous darling!, well I have watch bloody every-bloody-thing.

as in Hossy'- but OK now, but so want to PARTY ! strange when one cannot one wants to live and be crazy! x Pirate Hug Cool

Aw, poor d. Console I'd much rather have a few quiet pints with a mate or sit on the sofa with DVDs and take-away, but it seems to be the season for Occasions.

;) Me want to see photos!! Cool

Quote: dellas @ May 20 2012, 6:22 PM BST

;) Me want to see photos!! Cool

Don't think you can persuade me with the sunglasses-wearing emoticon young lady! (Will try to work out how to send them to you once I've got them. Darn sunglasses-wearing emoticon.)

In a vain attempt to get to ghostwrite a humourous fashion blog.

Sootyj had to describe his look and went with

"out of work ninja on skidrow"

Quote: sootyj @ May 20 2012, 6:52 PM BST

In a vain attempt to get to ghostwrite a humourous fashion blog.

:O Not fair. If you get it can I co-write?

Why don't you bid for it?

And yes I will need expert advice.

Doubt I'll get it.