The Obscure Comedy Reference Game! Page 2

*ding noise*

Next question? :)

Here goes!

"No, the law enforcement group!"

Arrested Development, something to do with Hot Cops?

Quote: Leevil @ July 7, 2007, 11:30 PM

Arrested Development, something to do with Hot Cops?

It's good, but it's not right.

"Hello, I'm a communist with a gun, I hate you lot. I've just thrown the royal family off a plane. Can I use your toilet please?"

Wish I would have seen this thread earlier. This is a quote from Alan's funniest show so far. He can't get into the club so he attempts to climb the fence and gets a spike through his foot. His expression and plea to Lynn is hilarious. But he soldiers on and attempts to give his presentation (complete with explosions) while suffering from shock-induced vomiting & dry-heaving. I have nearly died laughing every time I've watched it. The closest I've ever come to pissing myself.

Coogan will never surpass Partridge. I wish he'd give up the ridiculous Hollywood head-trip and come home and feed the Partridge machine until the day he dies.

"No, the law enforcement group!"

Would quite like a go at this, but I am proper stymied by the current poser.

It's on the tip of my tongue, it's a reference to the band 'The Police'. Is it UK or US?

Quote: Leevil @ July 10, 2007, 1:31 PM

It's on the tip of my tongue, it's a reference to the band 'The Police'. Is it UK or US?

UK, no longer on, two men two women.

Men Behaving Badly?

Quote: Leevil @ July 10, 2007, 1:45 PM

Men Behaving Badly?

Ding!

From the episode where they find out Gary has loads of savings, so Dorothy forces him to donate to the hospital. He reports his credit card as stolen to stop it going through.

Dorothy: I had a visit from the police today.
Gary: The pop group?
Dorothy: No, the law enforcement group!

I love Clunes' nonchalant delivery of 'The pop group'? In fact, most of his delivery and performances in MBB were up there with the best of them.

I totally agree, I loved their pillow talk, absolutely hilarious!

"If there's biscuits in the tin, where's the fun in biscuits?"

Next one...

The F**kest Uppest

[quote name="Leevil" post="33873" date="July 10, 2007, 2:17 PM"]I totally agree, I loved their pillow talk, absolutely hilarious!

"If there's biscuits in the tin, where's the fun in biscuits?"

Next one...

The F**kest Uppest

SPACED!

Ding!!

You should really name the scene, but I suppose you could say, it's the one where they say, "The F**kest Uppest".

Right, your go now.

Quote: Leevil @ July 6, 2007, 1:33 PM

"Hello, I'm a communist with a gun, I hate you lot. I've just thrown the royal family off a plane. Can I use your toilet please?"

Alan Partridge. Series Two, Episode five, I think. Without checking. God I am sad.

Too late Ed. Yes, yes you are.