Christmas soaps AKA the wrist slash thread. Page 4

That Derek is a CAAAAANT!

Couldn't watch the Pat thing. Too close to home for me.

Ewwwww! Sally is going to get together with Frank in Corrie! Gee she is such a smart woman dating a man accused of rape when she is the mother of two teenage daughters.

Presumably he'll go nutso on her in the end, and then she'll finally believe he's a rapist!
He's so evilll.
As is Derek on EastEnders. *shudder*

Those Branning Brothers don't even look like they are from the same planet, let alone brothers. You have Jack the good looking twat, Max the bald ginger cock, and now Derek the baggy bollock face!

If you have ever seen a pair of old mans bagg bollox from behind! You know where they have expanded with water retention and weight. They are almost bold apart from a few tufts of stained orange pubic hairs.Orange from all the alka seltzer and lucozade they piss out). Well that is the only resemblance between Max, Jack and Derek!

Quote: zooo @ December 30 2011, 1:16 PM GMT

Lolz0rs.

The third triplet,

Who is that?

"he said with one eye on the 'Who do you fancy?' thread"

Hehe. She's Becky in Coronation Street.
Think she might be leaving soon though, possibly. Can't remember.

If she's leaving I know where she could end up if she plays her cards right !

:P

Rosie is set to leave next year.

Hopefully her boobs blow up.

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 2 2012, 12:42 AM GMT

If she's leaving I know where she could end up if she plays her cards right !

Judging from her reaction, she's thrilled at the prospect!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 2 2012, 12:42 AM GMT

Rosie is set to leave next year.

Hopefully her boobs blow up.

It would be fitting for her to leave in an amusing boob related incident.

The moment I kiss her hand she will be mine . . . .

i don't do soaps as they remind me off prisoner cell-block H...LOL but I see how you can take the piss right outv them haha..!!! close he doors and the walls shake..? real oscar stuff..and wtf is dot still doing there like stripe outv the gremlins.! tell a lie..!! I do catch the odd bit v it when im depressed.? its shows me that thers sum other pricks out there that will do anything for a few quid and tramadol or diazepam would be a must in there daily lives haha:)

God, that new woman (the policewoman) in Coronation Street is HORRIBLE. Can't wait for her to get her comeuppance.

Quote: zooo @ January 2 2012, 8:37 PM GMT

God, that new woman (the policewoman) in Coronation Street is HORRIBLE. Can't wait for her to get her comeuppance.

She reminds me of my ex flatmate's ex girlfriend. Same name too.

When Leanne leaves, what is Simon going to do? She is the closest thing to a Mummy he has. Teary

I knows. :( He's so cute.

I hope he kicks Carla in the chuff.