Killer sentences for phone "Survey" people. Page 2

"My wife is dying of cancer and we are making love for the very last time! and you want me to answer survey questions!"

Tempted to do that thing were you repeat what the other person is saying but in a high-pitch "me me me me me" mocking way.

Sorry I'd really like to chat, but unfortunately not with you

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 28 2011, 11:13 PM BST

Sorry I'd really like to chat, but unfortunately not with you

Laughing out loud

I wouldn't do that normally

I just do a really quick very poite sentence with no pauses for reply putting the phone down on the "that" of sorry about that

You are obviously a nice person. I'm a shite who often gets into a rammy with them.

Sorry, but I'm halfway through sawing mi Leg Off.

Sorry, can't talk now my house is on fire!

For surveys, questionnaires and other annoying bastards, press 3...

Quote: RedZed333 @ October 29 2011, 12:21 AM BST

For surveys, questionnaires and other annoying bastards, press 3...

:D

I like it.

I might try "this has now become a recorded message please hang up after the tone- Beep"

My husband doesn't allow me to talk to strangers, he's very possessive. (if female caller - insert 'my wife')

Daddy left his phone in the cellar call the police!

A Will Cam original you can all use on telesales (or just on friends, colleagues etc.)

Knock Knock

Who's there

Ignorant

Ignorant who

*Just hang up

I'm . . puff puff . . having sex .. pant pant . . on the short strokes . . . . gasp gasp . . WTF do you want ?

I work in a NUT House. I answer as a NUT! "Yes yes What did I win?" How Much?When can I come? Will you come to my Birthday party? On and On and sometimes I Cry. BOO HOO Nobody Loves ME> FUN STUFF!