Women! Page 2

This was on after Burnistoun. It felt like both your neighbours had nicked your jokes and you caught them reciting them badly at their barbecues.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ October 31 2011, 6:01 PM GMT

Of course it could be the case that the blurring was done by the original French broadcaster and the BBC are just showing what originally went out.

No, I had to (for research reasons obviously, ahem) seek out the original French broadcasts.... which are unobfuscated.

Quote: Geffers @ November 3 2011, 1:01 PM GMT

No, I had to (for research reasons obviously, ahem) seek out the original French broadcasts.... which are unobfuscated.

I wonder if it is blurred out on the DVDs? For that matter I wonder if the DVDs have English subtitles.

Very much in the Smack the Pony mould, which is to say that us blokes do not quite get it. These French lasses are obviously talented comediennes but they did not get their tits out often enough to keep me watching.

There really are not enough breasts in comedy these days.

I stumbled upon this show for the first time last night; whilst channel hopping.

I find it rather odd that the BBC have splashed out on a foreign language sketch show; and a bit disappointing too - as the money could have been invested in British talent.

The programme itself wasn't bad, however none of the sketches could be described as being hysterically funny.

Quote: Timbo @ November 4 2011, 1:22 PM GMT

There really are not enough breasts in comedy these days.

Would you like to see some cocks and balls too?
It's only fair.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ October 31 2011, 1:42 PM GMT

The Mr and Mrs Hotty Hott Hot Show

How come I've never heard of this show? I can't help thinking that if it's tucked away on E4 the title gets the biggest laugh and it's all down hill from there...

Quote: zooo @ November 11 2011, 3:33 PM GMT

Would you like to see some cocks and balls too?
It's only fair.

Male genitalia is comedy gold.

Didn't Robert Webb get his knob out in a film about five years ago?

Quote: groovydude89 @ November 11 2011, 4:04 PM GMT

Didn't Robert Webb get his knob out in a film about five years ago?

Yes, in Confetti. I wouldn't recommend it for the comedy or the nudity, though.