Your Fav Reality TV Show. Page 3

The Apprentice and The Games. I only like these programs if there's any skill involved.

Can't stand stuff like Big Brother etc

Oooo... The Apprentice. How could I forget that one?

The Games.

The games was run by Jamie Theakston. Male and Female celebrities took part in sprots events televised live. They would each have about 6 months training in a number of disciplines such as high diving, sumo wrestling, cycling, swimming.

Good to see people progress from being useless. Although some remained useless throughout.

Quote: Rosco @ June 27, 2007, 12:55 PM

Good to see people progress from being useless. Although some remained useless throughout.

You mean Jamie Theakston

I am sticking with wife swap. One day there will be a murder.

I think the greatest had to be that classic 'The Littlest groom'.

A dwarf dating show hosted by our very own Dani Behr.

Reality shows sinking to an all time low - literally.

Or was it more of a 'mini-series'?

I HATE reality TV. It is the death of real TV. We complain about the state of TV but our viewing choices ensure more of this cac is coming our way.

To put an end to reality TV, I suggest:

Celebrity Flares - One celebrity, one raft, one flare, in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Will they get rescued and will any one care if they don't?

I'm a celebrity, put me out - It's downtown Soweto and 5 celebrities have burning tyres placed around their necks. Phone now, to have your favourite put out.

Hey Dude, where's my backbone? - Parts of a celebrity are removed under general anaesthetic, the celeb has to guess which organs are missing before post-operative shock sets in.

No wheels on my Wagon - David Hasselhoff runs the Betty Ford clinic for a week.

I've been framed - talentless socialites serve pitifully lenient sentences for serious crimes. Whose lawyer can successfully play the mental health card at appeal?

Paint drying - does exactly what it says on the tin

Haha, very good. :D

A stand up yesterday suggest 'Transgender Police Wife Patrol' in which transgender women have to patrol a neighbour while wives have to win their husbands back. Violence is allowed but only in self defence.

Riiight... Okay then.

Fame Academy!
I genuinely, properly love it. It's so non cynical and lovely (the total opposite of Pop Idol etc).
Not the celeb version though, the real one.

The celebrity one is the only one of those types of shows that I can bare to watch.

Oh, but Celebrity Big Brother a few years back with Jack Dee was just brilliant.

I used to like that "the S.A.S, are you tough enough?" on bbc 2

I also hate reality t.v, i do not see any reality to it, how is some shit for brains weirdo's sat in a house being patrolled by hundreds of cameras and microphones not having an ounce of communication with the rest of the world reality?, it's not even reality for prisoners. I liked it when celebrity love island was on and they were all getting along swimmingly then the island got hit by a massive atomic bomb and every one of them was wiped out, that was a great dream, anyway i would have to say the apprentice and "the s.a.s are you tough enough?"

Quote: charley rance @ June 27, 2007, 1:33 PM

I am sticking with wife swap. One day there will be a murder.

Which episode are you in? I'll make a point of watching that one!!!