Turkey Eggs & Lamb Sandwiches...AWOL

I always wondered why you never see turkey eggs for sale in supermarkets, there must be a reason..also on the same subject, lamb sandwiches? you get chicken,pork,beef,infact everything, except lamb.. I really want a t'egg & lamb sarnie on white, hold the mustard!!!!

Yeah and for the life of me i can't find mouse flavoured cat food, i can find beef, duck, chicken and even Lamb flavoured cat food, but no mouse flavoured, i mean when have you seen a cat ground a Cow in the wild?

I saw some cat flavoured lamb food in a farm shop, but it was a dodgey farm shop, the farmer/checkout girl. pointed out to me that.. 'Turkey's don't lay eggs!

Quote: Shelly ADHDTV @ June 26, 2007, 7:45 PM

I saw some cat flavoured lamb food in a farm shop

Yeah but i can't feed that to my cat, that is classed as cannibalism.
My cat will be sat there eating thinking to itself "you know what this food tastes like Felix from down the road, i wonder what ever happend to him"

good 'cause you're meant to feed it to lambs...trouble is you then run risk of spreading.. f.s.e (feline spongiform encephalopathy)or Mad Cat Disease...

Turkey is wrong.

do you mean the spelling or the whole concept?
you got me with the spelling of 'baron' yesterday, you're not gonna catch me at it with a turkey!.. oooh, er.. mrs.. no..don't

He means the country!
Such a xenophobe, our Aaron.

I always find turkey such a delight

mmmmm sandwiches... Lamb sandwich? I think the meat would be too tough for the bread, you would be chewing on the sandwich, rather then taking a bite.

Turkey eggs? I dunno about that, if it's as bad as the meat, I don't wanna know.

Quote: Shelly ADHDTV @ June 26, 2007, 8:44 PM

do you mean the spelling or the whole concept

The meat.

Quote: zooo @ June 26, 2007, 8:45 PM

He means the country!
Such a xenophobe, our Aaron.

*dons fez*

fair point, but I think beef is a lot tougher when it's cold, and 'aint lamb supposed to be tender, the poor little buggers are only about 20mins in the field before off to meet their maker, even though their maker only saw them a few weeks back..

They do at least make rabbit flavoured cat food. But according to my cat they should also do fieldmouse, frog and magpie.

yeah, i'm sure they do magpie-cat food..It's the one in the black and white tins.. I found a gold chain, and some tin-foil in a tin of it once...

Aaron, is that bit about you being the boss/editor all true? (if it is, then are you the only boss/editor, or can I go on the rota too?. or is it like jury service, and you do a stint when you are bloody well told?.... that also explains why you are my 'spellcheck'..