'Watching' a brand new website launched

Hello,

In a new and exciting visual companion to the top-rated, British Comedy Award-winning sitcom Watching, starring Emma Wray, Paul Bown and Liza Tarbuck, our new website gives fans a behind-the-scenes guide to cast, production team, locations, sets, and much more. With extensive full-colour photographs, and exclusive interviews with the cast, the website offers an intimate look at the production and reveals the secrets behind one of the most memorable, intriguing and moving love stories in recent times.
Visit us at: http://www.watching-home.tv/
Happy viewing,
Wishing well Productions.

Wave

:) Loved 'Watching' it was my favourite sitcom. Like your website and look forward to reading more.

Thank you - welcome to the Watching website

Never seen it.

Nice website and looking forward to the Watching book that is mentioned.

One of my favourite ever sitcoms :)

I never really got into Watching. I do remember walking past the little Scouse actress that was in it, years ago, when I was in Manchester. Did she do any other acting after the show??

Quote: catskillz @ September 30 2011, 3:00 PM BST

I never really got into Watching. I do remember walking past the little Scouse actress that was in it, years ago, when I was in Manchester. Did she do any other acting after the show??

She did bits and bobs. She's a kids' nanny now. Emma Wray she's called. To be honest I never warmed to her character in Watching at all, she always seemed a bit of a mardy cow. Still, it was a very popular show.

Can't believe she is a nanny she was a funny actress.

She was absolutely tiny when I saw her. She was about 4ft 10". No wonder Lisa Tarbuck looked so big in the show.

Watching is one of the most under rated conedies of all time. The comedy stands up well and the only really dated thing is the clothes and hairstyles, which I am sure some will find hilarious

I'd forgotten all about this SitCom and I'd also forgotten that Liza Tarbuck was in it!

Emma Wray. Lovey

Watching is a guilty pleasure really now. If it was a modern day thing Malcolm would have met Brenda on Facebook and in a month got her up the duff then in court for child maintenace or on Jeremy Kyle for a DNA test saying "it ain't mine bruv ya get me, she's a ho". Which would make the 7 series it ran for seem like the epic yarn it became. Watching really did run from 1987 to 1993. It just would not hold the public for that long these days. All that aside I really fancied Emma Wray when I was coming of age, no pun intended.

Quote: tonecapone @ August 1 2013, 7:26 PM BST

Watching is a guilty pleasure really now. If it was a modern day thing Malcolm would have met Brenda on Facebook and in a month got her up the duff then in court for child maintenace or on Jeremy Kyle for a DNA test saying "it ain't mine bruv ya get me, she's a ho". Which would make the 7 series it ran for seem like the epic yarn it became. Watching really did run from 1987 to 1993. It just would not hold the public for that long these days. All that aside I really fancied Emma Wray when I was coming of age, no pun intended.

Emma Wray was truly great in that series. I can't believe she has done so little since. The script was pretty good too. Funnily enough, I had forgotten about the programme. The website is therefore a good thing. If I was doing my Top 20 again, it would be a contender - around position 19 and 20 - or, if not, just below.

A very cleverly constructed website.

I remember liking the show and fancying Emma Wray.

Wasn't Malcolm's mother played by 'Nursey' in Blackadder