What's Your Favourite Cartoon Character?

It's been too long since I made a thread! :D

Before sitcom, my first love was cartoons. Especially Warner Brothers-Looney Toons and Hanna-Barbera.

I always thought my favourite was Marvin the Martian. But in retrospect my favourite cartoon character is Wyle Coyote/Wyle E Coyote, but by a country mile NOT Road Runner (prick) :P

Let's not mention The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, King of The Hill or any other animation along those lines. This is about kids cartoons.

Honorable mentions got to:

Dexter Laboratory
Johnny Bravo
Danger Mouse
Tom & Jerry
Tiny Toons (So many characters!!)

Hey hey hey, have you been listening to Disney Time?

"Daffy Duck ended his days,
In an aromatic glaze;
Nice crispy skin and topped with hoi-sin,
In his natural state."

Sorry.

Ermmm, far too many to choose from. T&J obvious answer. Bugs etc. Flintstones... Although I guess that was aimed at adults originally. Actually, I expect most of this stuff was. Hmmmmmmm?

hehe when I was little I used to watch Mr Benn and Crystal Tipps & Alistair :D hehe my parents liked to make my brother and I watch 80s cartoons heaps

Mr Benn!!!!!!!!!

Dangermouse, Super Ted, Dogtanian, but most of all I think it's Droopy the dog.
He's the bestest.

hehe I know :P He was kind of weird, but intriguing (Mr Benn I mean)

Old school. Trap Door. Bertha (cartoon?). Stoppit and Tidyup. The Fiddley Foodle Bird! Has to be Fiddley! :D

Bertha was ace!

Bananaman.
Gummi Bears.

Whacky races & The Magic Roundabout.

Quote: zooo @ June 26, 2007, 3:55 PM

Bananaman.

How on earth did I forget Bananaman!? I even have a Tshirt with him on...A teacher glared at me because on the back it says "We all love a good banana"...yeah teachers dont appreciate good innuendos

Can't beat Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genious. So funny it hurts

I put my fav cartoons. Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Okay Dougal from the Magic Roundabout. I think it should be law for everyone to have a tattoo of him.

Well it's cartoons or characters. I originally thought cartoon but I answered with my favourite character.

ah Miss Frizzle in The Magic School Bus-was meant to teach us as we watched :$ but she was so crazy that I loved it anyway

All the cast from Are You being Served? and ... oh, sorry, they're 2-D characters. :P

Homer Simpson.
Itchy And Scratchy.
Tom and Jerry.