Best sitcom episode ever Page 6

One of my favourites (if it is called a Sit com) is from Knowing Me Knowing you.
with Alan Partridge.

This is the first TV series, where he is still doing the chat show, and it is episode 4, where he decides to hold it in France.

The people on his show are all witty and erudite and sophisticated, and Alan slowly gets more and more out of his depth, and more and more angry, until he finishes up insulting everyone on the show.

It features Yvonne Boyd, fashion designer (Alan asks "Is that the distributor cap off a Ford Mondeo")

Also chef Philippe Lambert ("I sent back my Michlen star" - "What you scraped it of the inside of your window" asks Alan).

Also the Cirque des Clunes mime artists.

It is the one where Alan finds everyone went to the Moulin Rogue except him - "Knowing Me Alan Partridge - SACKING you Glen Ponder".

I love it.

Here he is interviewing Yvonne Boyd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XTlDaiaXAs

I'm intrigued that there's a six year gap in this thread when nobody posted...The episode of Rising Damp when Rigsby "borrows" a sports car and takes Miss Jones out to a posh restaurant.

One of the options at the top of this web page is "Forums Latest".

It lists the latest updates on all forums.

I clicked on that option and saw this topic had just been updated so added my comments.

I had no idea about the six year gap, but the person before me must have dug it out and added their reply, making it appear near the top of "Forums Latest" list.

Blackadder 3 - Doctor Johnson episode

IT'S A BLOODY AARDVARK