Best pop group Page 9

Quote: charley rance @ June 28, 2007, 10:48 PM

WHY!!!!! Why are you doing it then. (oooh oooh)*Attempts to make an orangutan noise*

She doing it to try and get more famous, shes wants to be like JLO or some other stupid American, thats why shes going to Hollywood.

Well if it happens more fool America.

Will they update the dolls?

it's horrible that such hideous crap of a group gets so much attention. Even here.

Quote: Jude @ June 29, 2007, 1:18 AM

Will they update the dolls?

They have, i saw some on e-bay but they have taken the posh spice one of sale as apparently it weighed to much making it unsafe for kids to play with, i reackon posh spice got one felt the weight, threw a hissy fit and went on hunger strike(hasn't she been on one for years?) so soon they will be back on general sale. ow i can't wait

'Girl Power'

LOL! Riiiight...

Quote: charley rance @ June 28, 2007, 11:02 PM

Aaron lurvvvves the Spice Girls. He has tickets. He wants to kiss them.

Yes dear. *pats you on the head*

Quote: Aaron @ June 29, 2007, 11:12 AM

Yes dear. *pats you on the head*

*Purrrrr Purrrr*. Thats quite nice Aaron. I will roll over on my tummy now.
Down a bit, ooooooh tickles, bit further.
Fankoo that was nice. :D

Quote: charley rance @ June 29, 2007, 11:34 AM

*Purrrrr Purrrr*. Thats quite nice Aaron. I will roll over on my tummy now.
Down a bit, ooooooh tickles, bit further.
Fankoo that was nice. :D

Right and i thought you couldn't get any weirder, anyway what ever happend to the BSG spice girls? with horny spice, sandwhich spice, filthy spice, etc.

Quote: Lewis Roberts @ June 29, 2007, 8:20 PM

Right and i thought you couldn't get any weirder

Laughing out loud

Beatles or New Order best pop group. Can't decide. >_<

Personally, I think Pop has gone back to brit pop now and I don't like that much. I would have said The Beatles but no ... I think it's too long ago now.

Quote: Dave @ July 11, 2007, 3:11 PM

Personally, I think Pop has gone back to brit pop now and I don't like that much.

:O

I have to agree with Dave on that one. Aside from a few notable tracks, it's all a bit, well, dull. To be honest.

Thats my happy child hood you know, before the tragic events of the ninth of november 2001 ruined everything.