Outnumbered - Series 4 Page 3

Quote: EllieJP @ September 23 2011, 12:59 PM BST

I've watched the first three and I'll be honest - it's annoying me. Something about how wet the mum is. :(

How the kids are rude - and get away with it.

So typical of that type of family.

A lot of the comedy relies on these parents being so liberal with the kids, wishy washy talking discipline or none at all, all about letting the kids have their say to the extent that they are worn down and literally outnumbered. I'd like to see Supernanny pay a visit.
Still like the show a lot though.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ September 24 2011, 9:24 AM BST

I'd like to see Supernanny pay a visit.

That actually would make a good episode!

I really enjoyed this week's. Best one so far this series, I reckon.

Love the show, my favourite Britcom since One Foot in the Grave.

Now, I haven't seen last night's episode yet BUT I would say there hasn't been enough forward movement this series. Just not enough storyline.

There are a few ongoing arcs, with Jake and Karen, but only the merest hints really, in the first half of the series anyway.

So, tbh I have been a little disappointed this year -- but certainly have no plans to stop watching. The second half may turn things around, if indeed they need turned around as it is just my opinion.

I suspect you might find this episode a bit more satisfying.

I liked this sitcom very much at first but now those kids annoy me so much I can't watch it now. The idea of supernanny paying a visit is a brill one!! But the kids would have to outnumber her too.

I thought Caroline Langrishe was Serena Gordon. Bit of a cock up on the posh and fit IDing front.

This episode was a bit better although very predictable.

Just a warning that it's moved to Thursdays from this week!

Thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode. One or two genuine laugh out loud moments.

Haha - Ben just name checked Frankie Boyle...which may mean he's seen Mock the Week so he must think the man who sits on his left looks strangely like his dad. Laughing out loud

Ha, good point!

Fantastic episode. One of the best yet.

Yes, that was fupping great.
Love that they left in Karen's sneeze.

I thought it was good - but still a bit worried they let Karen answer the door and didn't care who was there.