Dogs!! Page 2

There's this bloody annoying little yorkshire terrier running free in the street near my home, that has nipped at my heels on Friday and today on my walk home from work. It's going to get my size 8 shoes in it's ribs if it does it again.

I had a King Charles Spaniel when I was growing up. I was too young to be able to recall the general maintenance of it. But I do remember its fur getting knotted quite a lot. But that could be true of any long haired mutt.

OH, we're getting a cat soon. Although it's been in discussion for a good few years. I don't like the responsibility of a pet. I grew up with all sorts of dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles and rodents. Was glad to get out of the family house and not have to deal with all that anymore. But now I'm coming round to the idea of a cat.

Yes Miss Leevil, I will have another sandwich...

:D I had a springer crazy lovely, but died early :(that's the problem with pedigrees.

Quote: 404 Not Found @ August 1 2011, 10:52 PM BST

There's this bloody annoying little yorkshire terrier running free in the street near my home, that has nipped at my heels on Friday and today on my walk home from work. It's going to get my size 8 shoes in it's ribs if it does it again.

My, you've got big feet for a lady :O

Quote: dellas @ August 2 2011, 5:34 AM BST

:D I had a springer crazy lovely, but died early :(that's the problem with pedigrees.

Half pst three in the morning?

No - I do know what you mean. Mongrels are more hardy and probably better characters - except a bull mastiff crossed with a rottweiller.

Quote: Leevil @ August 2 2011, 3:09 AM BST

I grew up with all sorts of dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles and rodents.

Didn't they give you a bed?

Take an evening trip round Kings Cross. There's loadsa dogs wandering around waiting to be picked up, AND they've already got names, AND they don't usually shit in the street.

:O Who cares the time? I am an insomniac with nothing better to do.

Are you from Barking?

:) Near there!

Isle of Dogs?

Dogs are cool, I wouldn't really fancy cleaning up after one though. I'd rather my neighbours had cats than dogs, even though dogs are better... as pets, but they can be much worse if they're someone elses.

Other peoples dogs can be a nightmare...

Quote: Leevil @ August 2 2011, 3:09 AM BST

OH, we're getting a cat soon.

Yay!
A kitten, or a rescue cat?

Quote: zooo @ August 2 2011, 11:56 AM BST

Yay!
A kitten, or a rescue cat?

Ideally a rescue kitten. :D

But yeah, rescue. Would never buy a pet!

3 points:

- Will I be a chick magnet if I walk a cute puppy in the park?

- Will I look stupid if I call Roger the dog in the park and a man named Roger turns and says 'yes?'?

- Do dogs spew up often? Gross.

Yes
Yes
Yes. (And then they eat it.) (Dogs are stupid.)