What's your favourite race? Page 2

If we can have hippies then surely i'm allowed New Romantics, they rock, well actually thay stand and sway but you get what I Mean I hope.

Time Lords.

I'm changing to Time Lords aswell. I'm so fickle.

Then i want Daleks ... there is only one of them though ...

I'm with Walkler Daleks are cool the have a outta shell to hide their squidgy bits.

They're called clothes Gavin

Ewoks.

Ewoks?

Now there's the prosecution case FOR ethnic cleansing in one word. Surely Lucas' greatest contribution to the planet.

Surely this has to be the most pleasant discussion about race, ever?

I think I'll open a 'What's your least favourite race?' thread to even things out a bit.

I think Leevil needs another moderator re-fresher course.

Or a "How to meet girls" hand book

If we were living under Sharia law or Old Testament laws, Leevil would by now just be a limbless torso. Not because he was a law-breaker, but on the off-chance it would stop his wittering from distracting me from my work.

He's a lovely guy but if the two of us got stuck in a lift, he'd be facing the floor, and I'd be facing murder charges.

Quote: ajp29 @ June 20, 2007, 9:27 PM

I think Leevil needs another moderator re-fresher course.

I think Leevil needs a seperate moderator dedicated to him.

lol the true colours of SlagA revealed, saying that...I dont blame you

Quote: SlagA @ June 20, 2007, 9:48 PM

If we were living under Sharia law or Old Testament laws, Leevil would by now just be a limbless torso. Not because he was a law-breaker, but on the off-chance it would stop his wittering from distracting me from my work.

He's a lovely guy but if the two of us got stuck in a lift, he'd be facing the floor, and I'd be facing murder charges.

Weird. That's what my girlfriend said when she left me.

The moral of the story is don't let me get p*ssed on malt whisky so early in the evening.