The Intro

Hello,

We are Gav Balfour and Ian Robertson, aspiring comedy writers based in Dundee (or the suburbs in Gav's case). We've done some stuff for BBC Radio and the like and have been messed around a lot by producers at the Comedy Unit over pilot scripts. We are not sure what else we should put in an introduction post as we do not want to get the repuation of 'early disclosers' by giving away lots of inappropriately personal details in our first post.

Basically, we've been on the writers directory for a while and we thought it was time to start making contact with other people in the same boat.

Hello Gav and Ian...

Welcome, but compared to your BBC Radio Boat, I'm in more of a dingy.

Hi welcome guys.xxx

As you can tell I'm Gav too, your not my evil twin who's nice to people are you? that charismatic bastard I will destroy him!

If not then Welcome nice to meet you. Hope to see your stuff in critique forum :)

Side note don't feed Leevil after midnight

Hi Gav and Ian and welcomeWave

I'm not even in a dinghy, more on the beach watching everyone else make an effort while I eat ice cream - but hello and welcome.

I'm a tramp sleeping under the safty rescue boat in a small shitty marina in Portsmouth and the marina is struggling with funds and about to go out of buisiness, oh what are we talking about?, ow and welcome you two, i look forward to seeing some of your work, i hope you enjoy it here and stay, i really want you to stay in fact you are never to log out of the site ever again if i ever see your name with OFFLINE under it i will catch a train to Dundee on a mission to slap you then get there wuss out and just say something like "do you know what the time is?". ow did i mention i talk a load of shit, especially when i'm this pissed.

And it's welcome from me too!!!

Quote: Lewis Roberts @ June 15, 2007, 7:33 PM

... ow did i mention i talk a load of shit, especially when i'm this pissed.

So do I, and theoretically I'm only just past the 9pm vino tinto consuming watershed here ... so not a lot of sense will come out of me either!

But never-the-however-less ... welcome to the forum!!!

Dontee worry were not all piss artists/piss heads/pissed old farts/french people. we are just celebrating your arrival.

I missed the boat.

Welcome to the BSG Gav and Ian.

Adam

Welcome guys.

Hello Gav and Ian.

Quote: Leevil @ June 15, 2007, 3:33 PM

Welcome, but compared to your BBC Radio Boat, I'm in more of a dingy.

A fast-sinking dinghy.

I'm a tramp sleeping under the safty rescue boat in a small shitty marina in Portsmouth and the marina is struggling with funds and about to go out of buisiness

Very true.

ow

Just a word to Gav and Ian - when he says "ow", he's not in pain. He actually means "oh".

... And welcome! :)