King Of... Page 2

SHUT UP.

You're talking about the woman I love.

:(

The series will end after just four episodes, rather than the planned six. I'm lead to believe that this follows advice from Claudia's doctor rather than a cancellation by Channel 4.

Too much running away from penguins!

I watched the extended repeat of this last night and missed the first 10 or so minutes. Whilst Sarah Millican was funny and I've always found Claudia funny too. I had no idea what the idea was. What was the little red book for?

When Claudia started saying "I think it's washing machines". I thought she was trying to guess what Millican was thinking. But then it turned into what is the best kitchen appliance to which Claudia ignored Sarah's choice. It was all a bit odd. The penguin bit was funny though.

Clearly I need to check out the Uncut edition!

The idea of the show is that the red book will be left to Claudia's children (*rolls eyes at the pathetic sentimentalism of it*) to guide them as to what the best things are. Or something. Either way, for her to record their decisions in.

Will her children have to scrape it from the bottom of a large barrel?

:D

Quote: TopBanana @ June 18 2011, 5:27 PM BST

I liked it, but was very much distracted by Claudia's sexiness.

:|We covered a lot of Claudia on 'who do you fancy' not a very bad show but not sure of longevity.

Strange that, as I have a black book that I put friends comments in!!

Of course they know, but delight when retold stories that I have slightly altered.

Claudia Winkleman isn't funny and I'm delighted that "King Of" has been cancelled. I suspect that C4 took the opportunity to kill this miserable little show with alacrity. Now if the Beeb just put a decent film critic back on "Film", that would be a major improvement too.

I find Claudia funny.

Cancelation after 4 episodes isn't a great advert for pregnant women in the workplace.

Quote: zooo @ June 23 2011, 4:05 PM BST

Too much running away from penguins!

And then she get's done by a Stork

Quote: chipolata @ June 29 2011, 8:57 PM BST

Cancelation after 4 episodes isn't a great advert for pregnant women in the workplace.

I think they can 'cancel' them up to 24 weeks.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 29 2011, 9:01 PM BST

I think they can 'cancel' them up to 24 weeks.

:D You'd be arrested in America for that joke.