Lee Mack's All Star Cast Page 3

Let's not have any of those sorts of accusations here please.

Total waste of time having Stewart Francis on the show for such a ridiculously short segment. He's probably my favourite stand-up on the circuit, but because he didn't really get chance to build up the routine, it almost fell flat.

Although, I've gotta admit...

"I've got a joke about Moses which will divide the room".

Laughing out loud

I think episode 2 will help people make up their minds. I loved it and I know I'm going to love the rest of the series but for those who are unsure, we need to remember that this was only episode 1. All these remarks about it are good in a way because it can help them tweak the show (if they need to, which I don't think they do) and make it perfect.

Quote: Aaron @ June 19 2011, 6:21 PM BST

But we don't actually need another bloody interview chat show. He certainly could've interacted with the guests a bit more, but it'd be a mistake to turn it into a new Jonathan Ross type thing.

I wasn't thinking of that - I think Lee could do his own thing. Even Jonathan Ross has become a parody of Jonathan Ross nowadays. Lee could bring his own view and his own way of dealing with people. There're three "cheeky gay bloke" and celebs shows on; why not a cheeky straight guy?

I was at the recording, Stewart Francis did a longer section but not that much longer.

:) I liked it, well most of it. Lee is very clever and fast comedian so can cope with audience 'free-speak'. This is what I appreciate, and not done enough on TV.

This seems to have got forgotten a bit recently. I doubt it'll have done Lee Mack's career any harm but I don't foresee a second series. Commissioners are a law unto themselves, though.

Has it been forgotten? I dunno what the viewing figures have been like, but I could see it getting anther series from what I've seen.