8 Out Of 10 Cats - Series 11 Page 3

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 15 2011, 11:11 PM BST

Whu?

Or New Whu?
Which is better?

I saw this tonight for the first time in years. Couldn't believe how short it was.

Never seen Jedward before but they looked amazing - and I'm not being ironic. This is what popstars should look like - bizarre futuristic military uniforms and metre tall hair. Excellent.

Aw, yay!

The repeat of the show is longer. (I think? There are so many panel shows that have 'uncut' repeats later in the week that I get confused.)

The other thing is that Lorraine Kelly gets better looking by the year. How does she do it?

She appeals to older men, and you're getting older every year?

Jedward are AWESOME. I really, really like the daft bastards.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 16 2011, 4:08 AM BST

Never seen Jedwood before but they looked amazing - and I'm not being ironic. This is what popstars should look like - bizarre futuristic military uniforms and metre tall hair. Excellent.

Godot never ceases to amaze.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 16 2011, 3:00 PM BST

Godot never ceases to amaze.

You said it Baby.

I lay my own tracks.

Assange.

I loved last week's Jon Richardson OCD attack. He's one of those men that makes being OCD quite attractive.

They've added another double recording date on 9 August, so the series will run for 11 episodes.

Bit of a miss, last night's show, I thought.

Matthew Stott was particularly disappointing.

Jimmy Carr and Sean Lock just about make the show watchable.

Jon Richardson is a poor man's David Mitchell.

Never been much of a fan, but Jon Richardson was brilliant on this show last night. Just brilliant.

Watching tonight's compilation. Loads of brilliant bits.

How much of these spontaneous shows are rehearsed or pre-planned? Rob Brydon's send-up of a panel show has guests being given funny lines to say. And I've noticed on 8 Out of 10 Cats and Mock The Week, panellists reading and turning over pages on their desk.