Extreme acts of kindness Page 2

Well they made me laugh Leila :)

I will ponder on it and send you one!

Sent via pm as don;t have twitter and couldn't work out how to submit from the site without it :)

Vader: My background in comedy, I suppose, is watching a lot of television when I was younger. I haven't done much to put on a comedy CV yet. Thanks for the kind words about the website.

Quote: Leila Johnston @ April 20 2011, 12:44 PM BST

Hi this is Leila, co-author of the site. Thanks for all the nice comments. Not sure what the last one's about though - I can assure you we wrote all the gags, and everything else on the site, ourselves. Like Tim says it's just a bit of fun. We worked together on my former jokes site worryfriends.com too (it was later made into a book) and I write things for BBC comedy - both on their blog and occasionally for Radio 4.

I suspected you'd say that, and my feeling is you're telling the truth. I kinda got the impression Bury Bob was talking about his website, but having a look round his site, I couldn't see any similarities, so maybe I was wrong.

No probs Tim Tim, that's a very funny site and good idea for a site, obviously one if not both of you is pretty talented.

Quote: Leila Johnston @ April 20 2011, 12:44 PM BST

Hi this is Leila, co-author of the site. Thanks for all the nice comments. Not sure what the last one's about though - I can assure you we wrote all the gags, and everything else on the site, ourselves. Like Tim says it's just a bit of fun. We worked together on my former jokes site worryfriends.com too (it was later made into a book) and I write things for BBC comedy - both on their blog and occasionally for Radio 4.

You can't assure me of this as I can post numerous websites containing verbatim material which have been in existence for much longer than yours. I detest plagiarism, if this isn't the case here then you must have psychic abilities to rival Uri Geller himself. I'll say no more other than the truth will out. Nicely presented site though.

Very funny! Like it a lot!

(Bob - please stop posting replies like that unless you're going to actually link to some decent evidence of said plagiarism.)

Some funnier than other - but the funny ones are very funny. I couldn't help laughing at the one about doing Northerners a kindness by asking about their culture (and I'm Northern!) and the one about surprise-treating strangers by washing their hair in the cinema is genius!

On the whole this is a brilliant idea and I'm kicking myself I didn't think of it...

...Or did I? I've always wanted to create a funny website. Perhaps I mentioned this in passing somewhere, and you heard me and stole the idea?

Hmm. I'll say no more.