Darrell aka Creatipity says Hellooooo

Hi everyone. :)

I am Film graduate and I love to dabble in all areas of film, tv and animation. A British sitcom would be a great project to tackle. Do any of you guys work on scripts and ideas etc?

Welcome to the forum Creatipity. Yeah there are lots of writers here working on all sorts of different projects.

I like your animation.

Hey Darrell, welcome to the boards.

I think the majority of active users on here a writers, so you're in good company.

Head on over to the Writers Discussion and Critique section to find them lurking about, but don't feed them (except me) and beware of the Charley!

Have fun.

Welcome Hun.

Thanks Leevil, scare the poor newbies why dont ya.Laughing out loud

I like your animations too.

I couldn't watch it without it stuttering. I'll try later. Welome anyway.

Hello and welcome to the place, you'll love it as we love you, welcome to the family, i will set you up with a arranged marridge soon.

Adam aka ajp29 says hello. Welcome to the BSG.

Hello CreatipityWave

I enjoyed Silicon Park too, clever stuff.

Evening.

Welcome - Charley isn't quite so scarey!!!

She f**king well is!

...Ish.

Darrell, welcome and despite what you hear about Charley, may I just say, for the record, that her reputation is beyond reproach and such is the respect for this lady that we would all like to see her stuffed and mounted.

Sorry - did you say Charley and Lady in the same sentence?

I won't say anything about Baumski's other comment because I don't know what he means.

>_<

Quote: Baumski @ June 11, 2007, 11:10 PM

Darrell, welcome and despite what you hear about Charley, may I just say, for the record, that her reputation is beyond reproach and such is the respect for this lady that we would all like to see her stuffed and mounted.

Laughing out loud