8 things to do before you die. Page 3

YEY! I watch that hoping to see someone I recognise.
Does that make me a numnut?

Hilarious thread. There are some very sexually frustrated people here... :)

...and some very sticky keyboards

Adam's, mainly. ;)

Contribute to this thread. Eight times.

In no order of importance:

1. Write the next great sitcom
2. Go on tour with my band
3. Get married
4. Travel the world
5. Leave California and never return
6. Meet Conan O'Brien
7. Design, build, and own a resort/Theme Park
8. Learn to be the perfect gentleman

I've actually always wanted to sneak in and compete in a grand prix, in my nissan micra, i'd give lewis hamilton a run for his money, o.k lets be realistic, Jenson button a run for his money.

I wouldn't mind burning down the Big Brother house (I'm joking policmen)

I want to eat Maderia cake naked on Brighton beach sitting astride a pink horse that jumps up & down on the spot a lot.

Quote: charley rance @ June 11, 2007, 4:09 PM

I want to eat Maderia cake naked on Brighton beach sitting astride a pink horse that jumps up & down on the spot a lot.

I want to WATCH Charley eat Maderia cake naked on Brighton beach sitting astride a pink horse that jumps up & down on the spot a lot - please.

I've done something similar, sat in a public park, eating madeira cake naked and had a pink horse that was jumping up and down, so been there done that and got the suspended jail sentence.

Wouldn't you get black eyes Charley?

It'll be fun but when your finished your arse will look like cottage cheese (pebble beaches for those who don't know).

Is pink horse a euphemism?

Knowing Charley, probably.