24 Hour Panel People Page 3

Um... I thought this was going to be live? http://plixi.com/p/81777557

There's a 10-15 minute delay, I think.
So they can attempt to cut out the sound over libellous stuff.

Eh?

It is. (Sort of. There's a 10 minute delay.)

I don't understand how that pic has anything to do with whether or not it's live though?

Unless you're saying they are travelling backwards in time?

Sorry I was mis-informed that it would be live on 18th of March. Didn't realise it's on now. Damn it!! Missed 4 and a half hours of it. Ahhhh!

Ahh I see!
Well hopefully they'll put a lot of what you missed on to the compilation TV version.

The first 24 hour DVD would be nice.

Quote: jhmagic1 @ March 5 2011, 4:41 PM GMT

The first 24 hour DVD would be nice.

My mum said something along the same lines. It would be a good idea to raise more money for Comic Relief (rather than go through the horror that is Red Nose Day - I've never liked, even as a kid).

By the way, does The Generation Game count as a panel game?

It appears so.

Quote: zooo @ March 5 2011, 1:21 PM GMT

They should be fired. Or put on CBBC where this shit seems to be the norm. (Poor kids)

They are terrible!

I'll just watch 24 hours of David Frost telling stories please.

Yes, amusing.

Quote: bigfella @ March 5 2011, 6:32 PM GMT

I'll just watch 24 hours of David Frost telling stories please.

Listening to that dreary drone for twenty four minutes would be enough to make me strangle myself.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 5 2011, 6:41 PM GMT

Listening to that dreary drone for twenty four minutes would be enough to make me strangle myself.

You can't speak about an institution in such disparaging tones! He's up there with Brucie himself.

Whilst discussing why Bruce Forsyth hasn't been knighted yet, my dad said: "Must be a paedophile...or he abused the royal family in some way. Simple as that"

I was looking forward to Blankety Blank, but O'Grady is murdering it.