24 Hour Panel People Page 5

He seemed quite worried when he realised it might have been going out live, I wonder what it was.

Quote: zooo @ March 5 2011, 11:44 PM GMT

Walliams does seem a tad snappy now.

Neck snappy.

I think I've seen some bumblesquat online.

Quote: zooo @ March 5 2011, 11:44 PM GMT

Walliams does seem a tad snappy now.

I've done a couple of all-nighters in my time, and if he's feeling tired now, he's going to struggle with the 4-5 o'clock shift, and with no JD and Coke, it's going to be tough.

What channel is this on?

I'm sure there's some coke. This is TV people we're talking about.

Quote: sootyj @ March 6 2011, 12:27 AM GMT

What channel is this on?

On the internet.
Link in the first post on page one.

Ha, I was going to make a Class A reference, but thought you might tell me off :P

The guy playing Gyles Brandreth had his sweater logo blurred out on the classic Fry & Laurie "Countdown" sketch they just showed.

The original (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEkjiF_UilE) shows that the sweater said "TWAT".

What's that all about, then?

Brandreth is a Twat.

The first TV highlights will be on at 22:00 on Sunday 13th March.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ March 6 2011, 12:02 AM GMT

I think I've seen some bumblesquat online.

Dirty Ian!

Well this was a stupid idea...

On the other hand, if by lunchtime tomorrow Walliams is a broken, empty husk of a man, then it will have been time well spent.

He seems to have cheered up a bit during QI. I suggest that Leigh Francis licking his cardboard cut-out wife, and the sheer relentlessness of Jedward's dumbness upset him. And that, maybe, he's not keen on Rufus Hound as he looked even more pissed off during Argumental.

Yes he does seem to like QI and I think he is doing quite well. Might be a good idea to have him on in the next series.

zooo is going to bed.
Since QI is over and it's that sports thing next.

The more irritated and pissed-off he is the better! I have a resentment against Walliams ever since I was forced to watch a whole episode of the incredibly tedious dot.com drama Attachments. Any goodwill I had left swiftly evaporated after he chose to portray Frankie Howerd as a repressed homosexual. The bloody nerve of the man!

Keep him up all night, every night, say I! In his "ooh look at me, I'm a serious man you know!" suit an'all.

I think I may take a pill and go to bed now.