I've Never Seen Page 17

Quote: Tim Walker @ February 22 2011, 1:12 PM GMT

Oh, and never seen any of the Pirates Of The Carribean or Bourne... films.

But I have made a woman urinate, so take that Hugh Laurie sketch character!

How?

Quote: sootyj @ February 22 2011, 1:58 PM GMT

How?

I sometimes confuse Frusemide tablets for Rohypnol...

Now you are taking the piss!

There is not much I haven't seen; there is a lot I saw and didn't bother to watch.

I don't think I have ever endured more than 30 seconds of Eastenders before I was able to locate the remote control, or a halfbrick, whichever came to hand first.

Sorry about this zooo, but I've never The X Factor.

Rolling eyes

Stop being weird.

I've never seen Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, something my wife finds utterly unbelievable. Nor Schindler's List, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Thing, The Sixth Sense.

I have also never seen Flight of the Conchords. I've had it on DVD for two years, have listened to the radio series and fully intend to watch it but just haven't got around to it yet.

Dan

Quote: zooo @ February 22 2011, 4:05 PM GMT

Rolling eyes Stop being weird.

:O

Quote: swerytd @ February 22 2011, 4:08 PM GMT

I've never seen Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, something my wife finds utterly unbelievable. Nor Schindler's List, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Thing, The Sixth Sense.

Out of that lot, I'd definitey watch The Thing.

Murray is great, I think a spin off show with that character could be good.

Quote: Griff @ February 22 2011, 4:17 PM GMT

I didn't want to like FOTC because I used to work with a total wanker who absolutely loved it. However I did eventually watch it and it is very funny.

WankerFans have a lot to answer for. I was always put off Boosh because of how cloying and self-satisfied fans of it seem.

Boosh had and still has a disgusting amount of teenage fangirls. Never go to one of their tours (if they do another).

It was all right at first. But then the NME, the emos and 12 year olds discovered the Boosh and it was all over.

:D

Quote: Griff @ February 22 2011, 4:17 PM GMT

I didn't want to like FOTC because I used to work with a total wanker who absolutely loved it. However I did eventually watch it and it is very funny.

I have often refused to watch programs just so I don't have to get into water-cooler conversations about them with someone in my office.

Fortunatley they never watched FOTC so I was able to enjoy that.

I;ve tried to watch the Matrix and Blade Runner many times, but never managed more than 10 minutes.