Cold Feet Page 2

Cold Feet. Image shows from L to R: Jenny Gifford (Fay Ripley), Pete Gifford (John Thomson), Karen Marsden (Hermione Norris), David Marsden (Robert Bathurst), Adam Williams (James Nesbitt).

Cold Feet

Comedy drama about three couples experiencing the ups-and-downs of romance

Chappers

• Sunday 14th August 2011, 10:08pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,442 posts

I do love this. It's almost the perfect TV show. Lots of very funny scenes and events. Interesting story lines and so well written. And some very attractive women - plus James Nesbit and John Thompson. Up to series 3 at the moment.

Westcountryman

• Monday 15th August 2011, 1:19am
  • Australia
  • 73 posts
Quote: chipolata @ January 18 2011, 12:00 AM BST

She was annoying in Friends.

Everyone was annoying in Friends.

Chappers

• Saturday 21st November 2015, 10:03pm [Edited]
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,442 posts

Great to see this coming back. I empathised with them all - yes even David. Also really fancied Hermione Norris and Fay Ripley.

Sitcomfan64

• Monday 5th September 2016, 10:07pm
  • England
  • 567 posts

So who watched it tonight? I thoroughly enjoyed it, lovely to hear Mike Bullen's dialogue back on TV, I laughed out louad several times, will definitely be tuning in every week

Chappers

• Tuesday 6th September 2016, 9:38pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,442 posts

It was like meeting up with some old friends again - like a pair of comfortable slippers. But you know there will be trouble ahead.

Chappers

• Monday 12th September 2016, 10:25pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,442 posts

I do love this and great to see James Bolam as an old rebel. I do like the characters of Adam and Pete but....

However why the f**k does the f**king story have to f**king revolve around f**king Manchester f**king United? It took away some of the pleasure of the show.

Chappers

• Monday 10th October 2016, 9:40pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,442 posts

Great when John Thompson smashed Robert Webb on the jaw.

Shandonbelle

• Tuesday 11th October 2016, 6:41pm
  • England
  • 6,571 posts

It's gone up a notch the past couple of weeks. Not sure if Robert Webb was believable as the ex and Robert Bathhurst would seem more at home on Downton but the comedy element is what makes this really enjoyable.

Sitcomfan64

• Friday 14th October 2016, 9:25am
  • England
  • 567 posts

Yep, this has to be one of the most triumphant television comebacks for a show, would love to see another series.

Chappers

• Tuesday 18th October 2016, 10:56pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,442 posts

That's good news although it's NOT a sitcom and never was.

Sitcomfan64

• Wednesday 19th October 2016, 5:54pm
  • England
  • 567 posts
Quote: Chappers @ 18th October 2016, 10:56 PM

That's good news although it's NOT a sitcom and never was.

Hence why this thread is in the 'Other Comedy' section, sub headed 'including comedy dramas... :)

Chappers

• Wednesday 19th October 2016, 11:52pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,442 posts

No but the BBC news article labelled it as such.

Traxy

• Tuesday 17th January 2017, 9:43pm
  • England
  • 22 posts
Quote: Chappers @ 6th September 2016, 9:38 PM

It was like meeting up with some old friends again - like a pair of comfortable slippers. But you know there will be trouble ahead.

Yes! That was my feeling too! Despite having had the box set on DVD for years I've not watched the whole thing since it was on TV, so I didn't remember certain things until looking them up. Still a great show. Glad they got Ramona in as well. Can't wait for the next series!

Chappers

• Monday 14th January 2019, 10:07pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,442 posts

Back again. Good to see all my old friends again. Very funny at times and also very poignant. I love it!