The Friday Night Project

Is anyone gonna be catching the FNP on Friday its the new series....I've heard that David Walliams is hosting.........Should be a blinder....

You betcha. i've already placed a ring around the tv guide. though i hope they dont have all the BB rejects on as per.

This one looks alright actually.....You can check a clip out here.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCw2SzgxUkc

I don't think it's a coincidence it's starting the same time as BB :( It's a fun show though. I like Alan and Justin.

Is this a serious thread? People actually like this show?

Even though I agree with your comedy choice most of the time Martin, do you like anything British?

The last series was pretty bad for FNP, but i will watch this series. David Walliams is always good fun. JLC and Carr have great chemistry, and i find that when their sketches are at their funniest when the subject is Big Brother.

It's no masterpiece just a bit of silly Friday night fun.

Quote: mikew @ May 30, 2007, 4:33 PM

Is anyone gonna be catching the FNP on Friday

Is this a new political party? The F*cking Nancy Party?

Watched it a couple of time but no competition to JR.

Quote: Leevil the Sandwich Monster @ May 30, 2007, 5:45 PM

Even though I agree with your comedy choice most of the time Martin, do you like anything British?

Yeah most of my favourites are British, Alan Partridge, The Office, Leauge of Gentlemen, Peep Show, TV Burp, Monty Python etc etc. But really FNP is just terrible, the lowest common denominator of comedy. (in my opinion and all that)
:P

Isn't it meant to be post pub viewing but these days i'm in Wetherspoons till 2am

It is supposed to be topical messing about with celebs. Some light-hearted jokes, some dirty jokes, and some jokes about Big Brother. It isn't trying to be a smart comedy show.

exactly post pub viewing Laughing out loud

Probably why I like it, although I think JLC and Alan Carr (wasn`t he from Northampton) are great:D

I've always liked JLC, I remember him from his obscure sky channel days.

"Good times!"