The Friday Night Project Page 3

When Rhys Thomas, Paul Foot, David Mitchell, and Frankie Boyle were on it was bloody fantastic.

The rest of the time, crap, obviously.

Yeah, it was Ok, sometimes.

Quote: Martin Holmes @ May 30, 2007, 5:44 PM

Is this a serious thread? People actually like this show?

I think it's fekking crap an' all

Did you see the episode recently where they got that Z-List 'celebrity' to put on the 'coat of money' and run into the audience ('celebrity' being that Tourettes guy from last year's Big Brother).

He was shaking so much that half the money fell off before he got to the audience. And when he got there it was "f*ck off w*nkers".

It's so crap it's kind of alright, once you understand that the jokes are deliberately corny and you can tolerate the presenters you can watch it quite comfortably. I quite like Lily Allen's manner this week.

I liked the part when they ripped off Ronni Anconna ERM a lot of thought there..
When they were sat at the table as Lilly Allen Pete Dooooherty and Amie Wineshop..the FNP is crap...J Ross is much better... FNP is just full of crap chit chat and sexual jokes and Big Bro rejects...and breath...take a small pill and relax on the armchair and begin knitting that red woolly sweater you started last week...1,2,3,4 that's better....so that new Lynx spray is mighty fine

I liked the last series of it, i hated it when jimmy carr was on it, he just seemed way out of place, this series isn't to great, i like it but last series was when they reached the peak and now it is getting stale.

Lily Allen, who i hated well in advance, did absolutely shit last night. Topped by only Steven Sigal in crapness rating as the host.

I really like this show and David Tenannt was very funny as the host.

Mariah Carey next week. Will her legs make a special appearance too?

Quote: Aaron @ March 30, 2008, 12:14 PM

Mariah Carey next week. Will her legs make a special appearance too?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ March 30, 2008, 12:14 PM

Mariah Carey next week.

:D :D :D :D :D

Here is a good picture that I thought was nice:

Quote: Paul W @ March 30, 2008, 12:15 PM

:D :D :D :D :D

Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

I enjoy this show, and was gutted I missed it...AND the repeat! Damn it! It's on series link from now on!