The Friday Night Project Page 2

Me too and the hair, I love the hair!

I was sad enough to watch that show he did, where you watched people watching tv, no not the Royale Family.

But he was hilarious in that I thought.

The JLC is happiness personified:D

High Five!

Yeah! High five!

I remember the first time i saw JLC. It was on that terrible, terrible, terrible show called FAQ U. David Mitchell hosted it for a while to, and it was painful.

Quote: Walker @ June 1, 2007, 2:56 PM

I remember the first time i saw JLC. It was on that terrible, terrible, terrible show called FAQ U. David Mitchell hosted it for a while to, and it was painful.

Oh man, yeah that was bad, just terrible wasn't it... I'd only just managed to erase that from my mind as well!

The worst thing about it was that it introduced me to Alan Carr. :(

I'm always wondering if Jimmy Carr is related to Alan Carr. JLC is good but only if you're in the right mood i.e. drunk. Alan Carr is also funny but, like all gay comedians, only when hes doing non-gay jokes.

His voice just rips through my spine. And the face. Christ, the face. It looks like he's got a hook stuck in the corner of his mouth, which is constantly being pulled up and away from him.

Laughing out loud

It wasn't to great last night. Actually put me off watching next week.

I like David Walliams, but I also don't.

I liked Faq U!
Ha!

(well, it depended who was on it, but there were some excellent moments.)

Was FAQ U that thing where there was two sofas across from each other filled with comedians and the host sat in the middle in a big chair?

yes