Watch loads of series for free online

I've just discovered www.tv-links.co.uk - a genius site. Am I slow or is it new? Anyway, it links to full episode videos (located on various servers around the web) which you can watch in your browser for free. Perfect for people like me who can't be bothered with torrents, file sharing and all that jazz.

Below are links to the listings for various Britcom series although check out their site for lots of other series too (including some American shows like My Name is Earl)...

8 Out Of 10 Cats A Bit Of Fry and Laurie Ab Fab Alan Partridge Big Train Bill Bailey Black Books Blackadder The Book Group Bottom Brass Eye The Brittas Empire Coupling Da Ali G Show Extras Father Ted Fawlty Towers Game On Garth Marenghi's Darkplace The Good Life Green Wing Hardware The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Ideal The IT Crowd Lead Balloon The League Of Gentlemen Little Britain Look Around You Max and Paddy The Mighty Boosh Mock the Week Monty Python Mr Bean Nighty Night The Office (UK) Operation Goodguys Peep Show Red Dwarf Ruddy Hell! It's Harry and Paul The Smoking Room Still Game Supernova The Worst Week Of My Life The Thick of It The Vicar of Dibley Yes, (Prime) Minister The Young Ones

Bang goes hours of my life!

Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

I keep seeing these, but they soon get shut down, it's hard to keep up.

Thanks.

Cheers Mark, Look like hours of fun.

Is there anyway of saving them to your hard drive?

Quote: Britcom Barry @ May 29, 2007, 11:58 PM

I'm don't think there is, sorry Barry.

I remember a media player called VLC, I think? It let you save youtube and other streaming videos to your HD, you could try that.

Quote: Leevil @ May 30, 2007, 12:14 AM

I remember a media player called VLC, I think? It let you save youtube and other streaming videos to your HD, you could try that.

Thanks, I will. :)

While on this site I did the IQ test and got 135. Is that good?

http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq.html

My brain hurts after that.

My results = 120

It was the numbers that got me, I can't deal with numbers!!

I did a proper test for mensa when i was small and got 178

I also found tv-links the other day. The DivX videos are the best ones (the look close to DVD), the others are quite bad quality. Do you know you can also get movies on that site, and cartoons?

I heard about it a few weeks ago. Buggered if I remember where. Anyway, the only ones I tried didn't work, and the only ones I was really interested in I had anyway.

Also, VLC is an immense app.

Taking the IQ test now. Think I've done it before...

Well, 133 today. Discovered I was 151 previously though, so bugger knows.

Maybe going to bed at almost 4:30am didn't help...

Quote: Britcom Barry @ May 29, 2007, 11:58 PM

Cheers Mark, Look like hours of fun.

I discovered that if I download the Divx ones they can be saved to a file changing the .divx to .mpeg then the files are recognised and play back on my DVD player.

Divxs can be found here http://stage6.divx.com

The only problem is my download limit.

If anyone interesting in teaming up to download and swap PM me.

Damn the DL limits! I don't have one, but I'm not allowed heavy usage at peak times 6pm-11pm, I follow those rules but my ISP doesn't, the bastard!

I have a DivX player :P. So how do you download them then?

EDIT: Just figured it out.

Sorry - have I landed in a foreign country?