The Break-In Page 2

Or:

WOMAN:
Oh for God's sake David! When I said let's try dogging...

Quote: Marc P @ January 5 2011, 4:20 PM GMT

Or:

WOMAN:
Oh for God's sake David! When I said let's try dogging...

Wacka wacka!

I like Matthew Stotts suggestion of studying plans of the house etc but I liked it even without that. It didnt appear in-jokey to me. It looked like a joke everyone should get. Simple and silly and best of all, funny.

Made me giggle. I'd probably have tried to misdirect the audience a bit more by having a real dog asleep next to the girl, or perhaps just lingering on a picture of a dog next to her bed, so the audience immediately assumes it's her dog barking as soon as they hear it.

That sets it up nicely for your mental punchline of you two barking.

Very silly and enjoyable as it stands though. :)

Quote: Otterfox @ January 6 2011, 3:04 AM GMT

I like Matthew Stotts suggestion of studying plans of the house etc but I liked it even without that. It didnt appear in-jokey to me. It looked like a joke everyone should get. Simple and silly and best of all, funny.

Thanks, Otters. I was a bit baffled by the 'in-joke' comment to be honest. Can't please 'em all though.

Quote: Lee Henman @ January 6 2011, 10:13 AM GMT

Made me giggle. I'd probably have tried to misdirect the audience a bit more by having a real dog asleep next to the girl, or perhaps just lingering on a picture of a dog next to her bed, so the audience immediately assumes it's her dog barking as soon as they hear it.

Very silly and enjoyable as it stands though. :)

Thanks, Lee. Nice idea with the dog - if we were to make a TV version I'd definitely want to incorporate that.

I actually laughed out loud at this for reasons that I can't explain.

Bussell has the right face for tights, don't you think?

Quote: Will Cam @ January 6 2011, 12:54 PM GMT

I actually laughed out loud at this for reasons that I can't explain.

Bussell has the right face for tights, don't you think?

Thanks, Will, I might take to wearing tights on my head full time after reading that.

Can you go for a heavier denier at least David.

Quote: Marc P @ January 6 2011, 1:39 PM GMT

Can you go for a heavier denier at least David.

How could I denier that?*

*I am fully aware this doesn't fully work but felt pressured to provide you with a pun. Feel free to one-up me.

I liked it.

It's the goofiness when you say "why are we doing this?"

that sold it for me

Quote: sootyj @ January 6 2011, 1:50 PM GMT

I liked it.

It's the goofiness when you say "why are we doing this?"

that sold it for me

Cheers, Soots, and happy Hanukkah or whatever it is you folk worship instead of Santa.

Quote: David Bussell @ January 6 2011, 1:57 PM GMT

Cheers, Soots, and happy Hanukkah or whatever it is you folk worship instead of Satan.

All ways with the evangelising for Lucifer.

I'd read your Crotch Towers, but they're on firing and covered in dragon dung

Quote: David Bussell @ January 6 2011, 1:42 PM GMT

How could I denier that?*

*I am fully aware this doesn't fully work but felt pressured to provide you with a pun. Feel free to one-up me.

Just add an italian accent to it :)

Quote: David Bussell @ January 6 2011, 1:57 PM GMT

Cheers, Soots, and happy Hanukkah or whatever it is you f**kers worship instead of Satan.

Racist :O

Quote: Lee Henman @ January 6 2011, 10:13 AM GMT

Thank you for recognising there was a punchline. I really appreciate that! (not sarcasm, I was surprised someone claimed there wasn't one)