General, General Thread Page 2,681

Pirate

Just checking

Doubtless this is the work of one SootyJ

Yes, evil, zebra-hating bastard that he is.

Quote: sootyj @ 17th January 2014, 10:47 PM GMT

The emoticons are dead

now for the zebras

Quote: Oldrocker @ 17th January 2014, 9:35 PM GMT

Thanks Shandy and the others who have posted.

If anybody is on Facebook you can have a look at his page or on Twitter @steveevans51

Sorry just saw Rocker condolences

I know this is really naive, but can anybody tell me the difference between cocaine and crack cocaine? Just watching the News.

Quote: keewik @ 22nd January 2014, 12:21 AM GMT

I know this is really naive, but can anybody tell me the difference between cocaine and crack cocaine? Just watching the News.

About three quid I think.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 22nd January 2014, 12:22 AM GMT

About three quid I think.

:D

Oh and one you smoke, one your umm sniff? I believe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine#Crack_cocaine

F**k me! I've just read bits of that.

Shove it up your arse ffs ?

These are worlds I know nothing of.

Thank you both. Now I am enlightened, and a memory has come back to me. When I was at primary school, if you'd been to the dentist for treatment, people always asked 'Did you get cocaine?' ... i.e. had you had an injection? God, the dentists must have been stuffing us weans with cocaine! Which therefore means - I have had cocaine injected on many occasions. :O

Quote: keewik @ 22nd January 2014, 11:39 AM GMT

Thank you both. Now I am enlightened, and a memory has come back to me. When I was at primary school, if you'd been to the dentist for treatment, people always asked 'Did you get cocaine?' ... i.e. had you had an injection? God, the dentists must have been stuffing us weans with cocaine! Which therefore means - I have had cocaine injected on many occasions. :O

Or more probably Novocain?

Quote: dannyjb1 @ 22nd January 2014, 12:12 PM GMT

Or more probably Novocain?

I just don't know. Everybody, including adults, called it cocaine.

Procaine is a local anaesthetic drug of the amino ester group. It is used primarily to reduce the pain of intramuscular injection of penicillin, and is also used in dentistry. Owing to the ubiquity of the trade name Novocain, procaine is sometimes referred to generically as novocaine.

Wow. Mind blown.

Quote: keewik @ 22nd January 2014, 11:39 AM GMT

Mr. K has just confirmed that he, too, was led to believe dentists injected us with cocaine. I shall try to discuss this with my dentist next week if I remember.