A Debate. Che Guevara Page 2

Hey - leave off Tooting. I used to live there. It's good.

Anyway, back on track (or BOT for short). I know nothing about Che Guevara, other than there used to be a bloke resembling him who drove a diesel van around Detroit. Caused mayhem, it did.

Quote: Badge @ May 29, 2007, 1:24 AM

Hey - leave off Tooting. I used to live there. It's good.

Used to being the operative words.

Nah. "It's good" being the operative words. It still is. You should try it.

Quote: zooo @ May 28, 2007, 6:06 PM

Benicio Del Toro, eh?
Niiice.

Is he playing him....?!? I guess not. Although, I don't even know how old he was when he died.

I can't really separate Che Guevara from Gael Garcia Bernal at the moment.

Yes Zooo Benicio Del Toro is playing Che. *Woo*. He was 39 when he was executed. It is actualy nearly 30 years to the day & I am predicting a huge Che Guevara frenzy within the next year. I believe he is going to be re opened and made even more iconic. Watch this space.
Remember boys & girls, you heard it here first.

For those of you who dont know about Che, here is a small slice of historical info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara

I feel educated and a better person for it! Cool

By the way, it is my Birthday in January, so if anyone would like to get me a cool Che T shirt, size medium please. Oh and either sky blue or red. Or even green. Thankyou. I am waiting by the letterbox right now. Hurry! I may need a wewe soon.

Charley next time i go to Camden i'll get you one, its like their stock product. In fact i reckon the stalls aren't allowed to operated unless they sell them.

Did that image only come about after he died?
Or did he wear one of his own t shirts.

LOL Zoo. Here explains.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara_(photo)

I am so good to you guys trawling tinternt for you all.

Oh and thanks AJP I will hold you to that.

Ah, thank you. I would have loved to see him in his own t shirt. :)

I liked Ricky Gervais's adaption of the image for his Politics poster. Cheeky bugger.

LOL. Yes RG is a cheeky boy.

Quote: charley rance @ May 29, 2007, 2:01 PM

By the way, it is my Birthday in January, so if anyone would like to get me a cool Che T shirt, size medium please. Oh and either sky blue or red. Or even green. Thankyou. I am waiting by the letterbox right now. Hurry! I may need a wewe soon.

I'll get you a virtual one. In fact if I could draw on computer I'd give you one now - T-shirt that is - but I can't so I won't - even though I am a bloody good drawer with pencil and paper - not a drawer that you put things in - a drawer that draws stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: charley rance @ May 29, 2007, 1:44 AM

... I am predicting a huge Che Guevara frenzy within the next year. I believe he is going to be re opened and made even more iconic. Watch this space.
Remember boys & girls, you heard it here first.

The leftie-Hitler-type has enough blind followers already. Eesh!

Quote: Aaron @ May 30, 2007, 12:10 PM

The leftie-Hitler-type has enough blind followers already. Eesh!

Aaron, Aaron. Have you actually read about Che. Have you really truly. Huh?

Have you ever thought the book could be biased?