A bombardment of Town Heads. Page 2

As far as sereal sketches go, this one certainy was. Your writing is getting much tighter as is the humour which I very much liked. The only thing I felt jarred was the "Well F**k off then" as I think the standard of your writing now deserves a better pay-off. Good stuff though.

Thanks Baumski & yes thats a fair point you are making there. Could I have the ending as

Go away you hypocondriac Stop waisting my time and leave the line free for the real sicko's you Cock.

Could I?
Would that work?

Again - I'm getting fed up writing this - very good Charley.

There is of course POSSIBLY a problem with filming it.

Anyway I think the length is about right.

Well david I thought, chop of my hubs head, get the insurance money to go towards producing etc, then get one of those hinges you get off toddlers at B&Q, you know for opening and closing a dead mouth.

Hey presto a talking head.

Woo!!

Is he well insured?

Well he has a work insurance and a personal one I have taken out on him that he knows nothing about. *Evil cackles*

I really liked it Charley. The last line may need changing but I think the sketch is very good. I said it once and i'll probably say it everytime you post a town heads sketch:-

'Can't wait to read the pilot. Well done Charley.'

(Is anyone else annoyed with how good Charley is getting :()

Right I have changed the last line, after a few fair comments. Let me know if it is better. If not, I am open to suggestions. Thanks guy's and gals.