How many...?

After unwittingly making a minor diversion in discussion matter on the listening to thread, the following question came to mind.

How many computers do you have in your house?

Here, there's something like 6-and-a-half 'desktop' PCs, and five laptops.

Feel free to post your own 'how many' questions alongside your response, and indeed answer any others too! :)

Ummm in my house back home there's 3 lap tops and 2 computers. In my uni house there were 5 lap tops and one computer...mad hey!?

How many TV's does everyone have in their house and do they feel it a nessicity to have a tv in nearly every room in the house?!

1 Desktop 1 Laptop

4 TV's 1 Living room 3 Bedrooms - Yes TV everywhere.

1 lappy 1 main pc. It is not enough tho. You can never have too many because they always break or catch a virus. Then you get mad and take it out on your family or dogs.

5 TVs (no apostrophe, damnit!) here. In fact, the only two rooms without TVs are the bathroom and dining room. Although my Dad has a DVB-T stick on his PC. Which is in the dining room. So I guess maybe that leaves just the bathroom!

When I was at home I had two TVs in my room, one for watching TV and the other to play games. Those were the days.

I run my business from home... so lets see... it's a combination of Macs and PCs:

MACS

2 older G4 towers, one running a RIP and the other for minor video editing and Quark.
1 G5 17" Powerbook

PCs

2 Desktops (Dell) for 3D modelling/animation, image editing and web work.
1 Laptop (Dell) for email & writing.

And only 2 TVs!

Does an abacus count?

1 pc 2 t.v's and a partridge in a pear tree. Oh and a casio calculator that may be soon going in the brabantia swing bin because it's had enough retro time.

1 laptop - Power supply blew up at the weekend

1 PC - Massive coranery hard disk crash 3 weeks ago

1 Laptop - Works machine so can't install software and it's got all sorts of intenet cack that won't let me go online from home

1 PC - So old, that it still has Windows 98, 128MB Ram and an 8MD graphics card. And I can't get it working with my Broadband

1 Laptop

5 Desktops all connected together as a render farm

I'm sure there is a G4 Floating around here some where as well

TV wise not that many I'm afraid one in living room/ Kitchen it's open plan you see one in the office one in bed room 2 in the attic.

1 laptop
1 lap dog
1 lap dancer
1 desktop computor
1 desktop dancer
1 very happy man.

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ May 28, 2007, 9:25 AM

I run my business from home... so lets see... it's a combination of Macs and PCs:

MACS

2 older G4 towers, one running a RIP and the other for minor video editing and Quark.
1 G5 17" Powerbook

PCs

2 Desktops (Dell) for 3D modelling/animation, image editing and web work.
1 Laptop (Dell) for email & writing.

And only 2 TVs!

A Mac IS a PC.

:P

Quote: Aaron @ May 28, 2007, 1:37 PM

A Mac IS a PC.

:P

LOL, yeah... and they both suck!

So not to go off topic, it's an easy question ;) So I might buy a new laptop.

PC or MAC?

I'm not technical, so no jargon please.