What are you listening to now? Page 652

Cato As A Pun
by of Montreal

Probably just about the most disturbing band making music at the moment. You can keep your Cannibal Corpse et al, things are only truly disturbing when set against shimmering sparkly pop which your grandmother would enjoy.

Rodrigo y Gabriela

Quote: EllieJP @ July 23 2009, 2:00 PM BST

Rodrigo y Gabriela

Bless you

Ben Folds- Way To Normal. His latest album, which I've finally got around to buying.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ July 23 2009, 2:00 PM BST

Bless you

?

Tired Of Being Alone - Al Green

Quote: EllieJP @ July 23 2009, 2:04 PM BST

?

The name sounded like you done a big sneeze. Blimey, I've never had a blue question mark before. I quite like that one.

Since I Left You - The Avalanches

Ben Folds-Bitch Went Nuts.

Silence is Golden -- The Tremeloes

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 23 2009, 2:26 PM BST

Ben Folds-Bitch Went Nuts.

Love the way that song cuts in from the preamble. Also the line, "She stabbed my basketball" sung in the way only Folds can.

Mirror In The Bathroom - The Beat

Song For Whoever - The Beautiful South

Who's got the biggest iTunes cock library?

Mine is currently:
11796 songs, 30days 8hrs 45minutes and 8 seconds of listening.

Roam by the B52s from Cosmic Thing. Great song overshadowed by Love Shack.

I bought a batch of second hand CDs from Beanos in Croydon. They're closing down and selling off their stock at 50% off. I bought some great stuff (and some crap too!)

Quote: Chappers @ July 23 2009, 3:11 PM BST

Roam by the B52s from Cosmic Thing. Great song overshadowed by Love Shack.

I bought a batch of second hand CDs from Beanos in Croydon. They're closing down and selling off their stock at 50% off. I bought some great stuff (and some crap too!)

Sometimes I enjoy crappy music. Everyone knows I have good taste in music, so there's nothing better than inviting people over and putting in something awful like "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone. :P

One song that is vomit-inducing, but if I hear it I have to listen all the way through is 'Tell Laura I Love Her'. A big guilty pleasure.