What are you listening to now? Page 388

ta muchly :)

Quote: PhQnix @ September 19 2008, 4:46 PM BST

Heavy Metal Drummer
by Wilco

That's my daughter's favorite song. I took her to England in 2004 as a high school graduation present and Wilco happened to be playing a gig in Portsmouth, so we changed our plans and saw them play to about 600 people in a little club. They hadn't planned to play HMD because they were missing their keyboard player but, being the nice guys they are, they played it especially for my daughter. She was thrilled.

Kraftwerk - Computer World

Here's a bit of track 5, Computer Love. (The track where Chris Martin grovelled basically saying 'I can't think up any decent riffs of my own, can I have yours please Mr Hutter and Mr. Schneider which I'll turn into a hit single yet not really publicise your work':

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EEBPzD3MPWE

Richard Cheese - Creep

The Nolans - I'm In The Mood For Dancing

Top tune Gav!

Quote: Seefacts @ September 19 2008, 6:56 PM BST

Kraftwerk - Computer World

Here's a bit of track 5, Computer Love. (The track where Chris Martin grovelled basically saying 'I can't think up any decent riffs of my own, can I have yours please Mr Hutter and Mr. Schneider which I'll turn into a hit single yet not really publicise your work':

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EEBPzD3MPWE

Great Choice.

They are Das Best.

The Kings of Leon.

Ghost in my House - The Fall. Just come on the radio.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 22 2008, 1:17 PM BST

The Kings of Leon.

Any particular song?

Just listening to their myspace.

The woman in work next to me saying 'Ooh I'll have a gin and tonic' when someone asks if anyone wants a drink.

I swear it was funny the first 3 times today. Unimpressed

Do you work in a pub?

Quote: EllieJP @ September 22 2008, 2:31 PM BST

Do you work in a pub?

I wish.

Then I'd have free access to salted peanuts.
:)

Quote: Tittybiscuit @ September 22 2008, 1:54 PM BST

The woman in work next to me saying 'Ooh I'll have a gin and tonic' when someone asks if anyone wants a drink.

I swear it was funny the first 3 times today. Unimpressed

The only way to deal with shit humour in the work place is a fork in the neck. Either that, or laugh uproariously in a sarcastic fashion. In time, even those of a slow disposition will take the hint.