What are you listening to now? Page 385

It's nice to see that Gavin and Nil both had crushes on Will Smith when they were little, like I did.

Quote: Gavin @ September 19 2008, 1:34 PM BST

I need the c..c..c.. crowd ta g..g..get into it. They help me calm down and I can get through it.

I need the c..c..c.. crowd ta k..k..k..kick it to it. They help me calm down and I can get through it.

You lose. :P

Quote: zooo @ September 19 2008, 1:38 PM BST

It's nice to see that Gavin and Nil both had crushes on Will Smith when they were little, like I did.

I f**king Love Will Smith. He's a legend.

I always thought it was get into it too.

Big Willy Style?

Well, naturally.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 19 2008, 1:39 PM BST

I need the c..c..c.. crowd ta k..k..k..kick it to it. They help me calm down and I can get through it.

You lose. :P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I haven't had enough to drink! my super power is once I have enough to drink I can recite the lyrics to pretty much any Will smith song. Oh Yeh step off X-men Cool

Mwahahaha 1-0!

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 19 2008, 1:43 PM BST

Mwahahaha 1-0!

It's On!

You'll beat me easily on any others. Loved this, and Summertime, don't really no much else by him.

Summertime is the best song ever, well, not the best but up there. It's so relaxing.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ September 19 2008, 1:59 PM BST

Summertime is the best song ever, well, not the best but up there. It's so relaxing.

Agreed.

http://www.theboombox.com/2008/09/18/alicia-keys-and-jack-white-another-way-to-die-new-song/

The Portsmouth Sinfonia

The funniest thing I have heard in ages.

:D

Never mind when you were little though - have you seen him take a shower in I Robot? Phew! Lovey