What are you listening to now? Page 288

Quote: EllieJP @ July 20 2008, 3:28 PM BST

CUTE!

Hahaha :D

It took me so long to get that as the music. I done a version with SexyBack as the soundtrack too, it's like a remix version! Cool

Untrust Us
by Crystal Castles

For Your Love - the Yardbirds.

Quote: Winterlight @ July 20 2008, 1:58 PM BST

Which one has 'Whole Lotta Love' on? 1 or 2?

Led Zep 2 is a real classic. Whole lotta Love was stolen from a Small Faces song.

Quote: Ydna @ July 20 2008, 2:56 AM BST

My favourite Nirvana song is The Man Who Stole The World, well I think thats its name.

It's actually the Man Who Sold the World - a David Bowie song if you weren't aware. (Lulu covered it too)

To my mind that is Bowie's best album.

Quote: Winterlight @ July 20 2008, 11:22 AM BST

I've got some Al Green on.

Uncomfortable!

The Mojos EP - "The Mojos" lovely vinyl!

Quote: Frankie Rage @ July 20 2008, 6:14 PM BST

The Mojos EP - "The Mojos" lovely vinyl!

Ooh - I got an album of theirs a few years ago with Lewis Collins playing on it. Edsel reissue.

To try and be open and reasonable (difficult I know)I bought the Mail today for the McFly album. I thought I should give it a fair try even though I don't like these boy bands. Track 7 wasn't bad.

Corrupted I think.

It is all a bit samey though and kids trying to play at rock.

Well "Going through the motions" seems to sum it up

I wonder if Gillian McKeith has thought about covering this?

Quote: David Chapman @ July 20 2008, 6:55 PM BST

To try and be open and reasonable (difficult I know)I bought the Mail today for the McFly album. I thought I should give it a fair try even though I don't like these boy bands. Track 7 wasn't bad.

*shudders*

Why would you put yourself through that? Did you actually listen to the whole thing?

This is more like it - When Doves Cry by Prince.

Quote: PhQnix @ July 20 2008, 7:08 PM BST

*shudders*

Why would you put yourself through that? Did you actually listen to the whole thing?

When zooo slags me off because I hate Take Twat I thought I should listen before I judge.

See my earlier comment above.

Quote: David Chapman @ July 20 2008, 7:09 PM BST

When zooo slags me off because I hate Take Twat I thought I should listen before I judge.

But it's McFly and Take That! It's perfectly justifiable to disregard everything they've ever done on the basis that they are truly awful 'bands'.

Constructive Summer
by The Hold Steady

Uh oh.

Quote: Aaron @ July 20 2008, 7:16 PM BST

Uh oh.

?

Ef
by LITE

David Bowie - The Jean Genie

Quote: Frankie Rage @ July 20 2008, 12:46 PM BST

And my landlord is just painting our hallway green! Coincidence!

I'm listening to Led Zep 1 - the best of the Zep's IMO.

Love it.

Quote: PhQnix @ July 20 2008, 7:12 PM BST

But it's McFly and Take That! It's perfectly justifiable to disregard everything they've ever done on the basis that they are truly awful 'bands'.

Oh for f**k's f**king sake. :D

Why exactly are they 'bands'?

I don't even like McFly particularly, but they play their instruments, write their own songs, lyrics etc.

Just because the music isn't to your or my taste doesn't mean they deserve inverted commas!

Such annoying f**king muso snobbery!

As opposed to comedy, writing or Dr Who snobbery... :$

I ain't no comedy snob!