What are you listening to now? Page 287

I really think that song is far too hyped up, though lots of their other stuff is good.

I think it's a good song but yeah it is ridiculously hyped up. I think About A Girl is my favourite Nirvana song. What albums have you got through so far Elliot? I love the Unplugged album, it really shows just how fantastically good Kurt's voice was.

Quote: NickTheDon @ July 19 2008, 8:29 PM BST

I think it's a good song but yeah it is ridiculously hyped up. I think About A Girl is my favourite Nirvana song. What albums have you got through so far Elliot? I love the Unplugged album, it really shows just how fantastically good Kurt's voice was.

I'm going in order, so I've got through Bleach so far. I'm now onto Nevermind, I've also got to fit in the unplugged album as well.

In Bloom
by Nirvana

Quote: PhQnix @ July 19 2008, 9:15 PM BST

I'm going in order, so I've got through Bleach so far. I'm now onto Nevermind, I've also got to fit in the unplugged album as well.

In Bloom
by Nirvana

You're gonna be listening for a while then! I don't think they have one album that's superb the whole way through, just a few gems on each of the albums.

I'm listening to Light Nights - Paul Weller. It sounds like he's trying to be Bob Dylan, but it's pretty good.

Quote: PhQnix @ July 19 2008, 5:29 PM BST

I don't know. I just don't know.

More to the point, how did she know what you meant when you didn't say what you meant?

Unless she put you up to that response.

Nirvana are a bit overrated, full stop.

I just had an urge to listen to "Hotel California." Hopefully it'll pass.

Quote: Aaron @ July 19 2008, 9:46 PM BST

More to the point, how did she know what you meant when you didn't say what you meant?

Robyn knows everything!

Singer Songwriter
by Okkervill River

My favourite Nirvana song is The Man Who Stole The World, well I think thats its name.

Max Romeo - 'War ina Babylon' rare vinyl!

Quote: Ydna @ July 20 2008, 2:56 AM BST

My favourite Nirvana song is The Man Who Stole The World, well I think thats its name.

Shame the original's better. :P

I've got some Al Green on.

And my landlord is just painting our hallway green! Coincidence!

I'm listening to Led Zep 1 - the best of the Zep's IMO.

Which one has 'Whole Lotta Love' on? 1 or 2?

It's on Zep 2 which was also a great album of course, and Zep 3..

..but after that I felt they'd peaked pretty much except for a few odd tracks..

I bought Zep 1 when it came out and saw Zep at the Sheffield City Hall in 1969, so I guess it goes with being that age too!

Old rockers never die they just get older..

Quote: NickTheDon @ July 19 2008, 12:25 PM BST

Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches

CUTE!