What are you listening to now? Page 253

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 29 2008, 5:27 PM BST

It'll come with the coup. We've not planned anything for that for ages!

"Ages" being a couple of days? :P

Quote: Seefacts @ June 29 2008, 5:27 PM BST

He played on day 1, - they must have got a camera on him. Jesus, if they captured Dizzee Rascal and other such crap but not BF I'll be well annoyed!

He's a good artist? I can almost guarantee he was eschewed in favour someone rubbish. Sorry!

Quote: PhQnix @ June 29 2008, 5:29 PM BST

"Ages" being a couple of days? :P

Yes... :$

Neil bloody Diamond is on now. Christ! Though he does look just like the late great Bob Monkhouse!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 29 2008, 5:31 PM BST

Yes... :$

We're teenagers. I think we're supposed to perceive time differently.

Quote: Seefacts @ June 29 2008, 5:32 PM BST

Neil bloody Diamond is on now. Christ! Though he does look just like the late great Bob Monkhouse!

I've multiscreened it on down to watch Hot Chip. They must realise that they look like plonkers, surely?

Quote: PhQnix @ June 29 2008, 5:34 PM BST

We're teenagers. I think we're supposed to perceive time differently.

I think it was more than a couple of days though! Maybe even as long as a week...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 29 2008, 5:35 PM BST

I've multiscreened it on down to watch Hot Chip. They must realise that they look like plonkers, surely?

I think that's the point. The collaboration between them and Wiley is hilarious. They look like such geeks...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 29 2008, 5:35 PM BST

I think it was more than a couple of days though! Maybe even as long as a week...

That's almost a month in teenager time.

I'm pretty sure it's the point too, but they've taken it further every time I see them! I'm listening to Panic at the Disco now, and am therefore waiting for Elliot disapproval.

And at least a month!

Well if you already know I disapprove and you're still listening reiterating my disapproval won't change anything, will it? So I won't disapprove.

Maybe even two months!

The feeling of disapproval has been increased just by saying that though, somehow...Just this song and then back to the disco nerds.

:O Maaaaybe even four!?

Four!? Now you're being silly. :P

Fine - three and a half? Hot Chip have a Regine copy on-stage.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 29 2008, 5:49 PM BST

Fine - three and a half? Hot Chip have a Regine copy on-stage.

Three and a half then. Is it you?

It might well be, but I think I probably would've remembered.

That's a shame if you can't remember. Were you any good?

If you find any Ben Folds, could you tell me please?

I've been looking too!