Do you like cock?

CHARLES
I beg your pardon?

JOHN
Do you like it up the bottom?

CHARLES
What are you saying?

JOHN
Sir, do you like to rim another man's arse hole?

CHARLES
I don't understand?

JOHN
Well that concludes the Gay & Deafness test. The results are, I can confirm you are deaf, but the Gay is inconclusive.

CHARLES
What?

END

Erm, it was pretty random I'll give you that Leevil. I'm undecided, it feels like something that I might find funny but I'm not sure. You've actually made me have an indescribable emotion. Thanks a lot this is going to take days to deal with!

In all seriousness, like I said I can't decide with this one, something about it tells me it's funny but it's not definitive if you know what I mean. Maybe I can picture what it would look like played out and I think done in a sort of Green Wing style it could work well.

But I'm interested to know what others think.

And wow check out the new edit feature!! (sorry off topic there)

Me too Tom, me too!

Thanks your feedback has left me feeling... I don't know?

I liked it Leevil. I found it funny. I especialy liked the line

Sir, do you like to rim another man's arse hole?

Cool...

I liked it aswell, reminded me of the 'argument' room from Monty Python.

Thanks. Yes Adam I see what you mean.

Not saying it was copied or anything like that but the style is similar which is a good thing in my book. You could develop this character for a series of sketches with different tests.

It did have a Python-esque feel to it, and I think if it were played out as such then it would work well.

Suits you sir!!!!!!!!

It`s short & rhythmic & I loved it:D

I read it several times & it still made me laugh!

Thank you Jude!

Sorry, didn't make me laugh. I might have been the constant use of SIR, but I couldn't read it without thinking of the two fast show characters......sorry.

If you could see it how I imagined it, it's nothing like The Fast Show. But more to the style of MP as Adam pointed out.

Thanks for the feedback.

Maybe change "sir" to something else - such as their names Mr Bloggs and Mr Twat.

This was very funny. I wasn't expecting the 'Gay & Deafness Test' line so it was a complete surprise and made me laugh. Two good follow-up lines too.

Well done.

Dan