Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights Page 26

oh shiit does that include my 118 jokes?

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ December 17 2010, 2:27 PM GMT

I've laughed at several posthumous and distasteful Diana jokes too - because I found them funnier than they were offensive.

You mean Princess (bury me in a Y shaped coffin) Diana?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 17 2010, 2:25 PM GMT

Any comment on anyone in the media space is not a comment on a real person, but their media persona.

Thats your mum that is

The thing with media constructs is that not everyone chooses to be one. Jordan, Cheryl racist bastard et al may cheerily suck up all the money and publicty there is (well maybe not that willing,,,,)

More to the point why should Harvey suffer. Why should he be aware that he is the victim of the crudest insults, simply because his mum chooses to profit from it?

A woman who seems to suffer from that weird 21st century addiction to fame at all costs?

Saying people aren't real and mere constructs? That's the words of a sociopathic personality or just horribly pretensious.

nb I am a complete hypocrite.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 17 2010, 5:47 PM GMT

Right. Errr

Just thought it was a nice cartoon image.

What's with these 'unsure' smilies? You said the media space comment sounded wanky, well you inadvertently used the work of someone trying to subvert media archetypes as an avatar, so the wank's on you.

Quote: sootyj @ December 17 2010, 5:54 PM GMT

I like the old skulll stott how about giving it a beard?

Did that myself here to cheer matt up but don't think he saw it https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/19414/3/

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 17 2010, 7:13 PM GMT

What's with these 'unsure' smilies? You said the media space comment sounded wanky, well you inadvertently used the work of someone trying to subvert media archetypes as an avatar, so the wank's on you.

Errr

Heard most of the jokes before and the Knight Rider sketch, as has been said by many others, was the most unfunny sketch I've ever watched on TV. To be honest, I don't lke 90% of it. The last episode made me laugh out loud though, if only the bleak You've Been Framed sketch.

"Breakfast in bed? Breakfast unt dead!"

"Happy Birthday? More like dead at the foot of the stairs!"

Although what that says about me I'm not sure. As a last point, I don't know why most of the characters have American accents.

The Cookie Monster Sketch Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud