The Morgana Show

Enjoying the trailers for this, it starts on Tuesday the 30th of November at 22.35!

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ November 17 2010, 8:30 PM GMT

Enjoying the trailers for this, it starts on Tuesday the 30th of November at 22.35!

Link? :0)

I remember her videos on the old BBC Comedy Soup website in about 2006, she was very funny. I nearly asked her if she'd do voices for one of my animations but I bottled it. Stupid Pie.

I know nothing about this show but the trailers are annoying the f**k out of me already.

She has one character on the trailer which look too much like Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys for my liking. Even the mannerisms in the advert.

That Morgana pic isn't the best example, but it seems to be the only one online of that charcter so far.

Ohhhh.
I think I've seen that character doing interviews on some crappy E4 thing.

Basically, interviewing baffled famous people as a slightly retarded woman/boy.

I don't like the trailers either.

Quote: zooo @ November 18 2010, 12:22 PM GMT

Ohhhh.

The film crew were also pretending to be retarded. I recall one of the writers commenting that the only reason that this had not caused an outrage was that no-one was actually watching.

Haha. It was very out of context.

Quote: zooo @ November 18 2010, 12:22 PM GMT

Ohhhh.

Gilbert, on TNT Show, if I recall correctly.

You and your massive brain!

Quote: ShoePie @ November 17 2010, 8:48 PM GMT

Link? :0)

I remember her videos on the old BBC Comedy Soup website in about 2006, the Gilbert character especially, she was very funny. I nearly asked her if she'd do voices for one of my animations but I bottled it. Stupid Pie.

The Morgana Show

I find a lot of things funny, really. But these trailers ree-ee-ee-ally bother me. Does anyone else feel like they are laughing at people with mental health issues, that bit with the kid showing his dances especially? Makes me feel vaguely uncomfortable everytime it's on. Maybe it is funny, but I can't let myself laugh at it because it just feels wrong. (Probably taking it all far too seriously and out of context, I know.) I never really post online, but I had to say something about this.

Well, I hate* to judge anything by a single 30 second trailer, but as trailers are designed to entice you by offering a flavour of the show, it looks pretty dreadful. Hard to know if that character is just going to be a witless pastiche of the intellectually challenged, but if so then the show will most likely die a quick death anyway.

(*when I say "hate" I course mean, "quite enjoy")

Oh, and welcome, Gwendolyn. Wave

I at first thought that she was from that crappy 'Beehive' sketchshow - it seemed to share the same style of so called humour.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 18 2010, 11:57 PM GMT

Well, I hate* to judge anything by a single 30 second trailer, but as trailers are designed to entice you by offering a flavour of the show, it looks pretty dreadful.

:)