Free Pencil & Paper

I have a FREE pencil and free (YES) a FREE sheet of A4 and if you want them this could be the writing opportunity you've been waiting for. Please supply SAE.

what type of pencil are we talking about here? 2B? HB? F? also, could you expand more on the piece of paper please?

Pencil? Has it got a memory stick?

To quote the Bard, the pencil is a 2B or not 2B. As for the the paper, it's called
A4 but there's only one sheet, and it weighs in at .80grams. Unlike the pencil it's fully printer compatible. The pencil, however, is in fact the original 'memory-stick' albeit the manual version. I trust that I have satisfied your enquiries?

Is this writing opportunity open to everyone or should you have written before? Are you looking for someone to use this pencil and paper in a particular style? If I decide not to use the paper for writing but for making paper planes am I violating the terms? I think you should offer a choice of plain, lined, checked and isometric paper-cater for all perversions.

I'll do it if you throw in a jam roll.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 6 2010, 12:11 AM BST

I'll do it if you throw in a jam rag.

You are disgusting.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 6 2010, 12:11 AM BST

I'll do it if you jam in a rag doll.

I am, yes.

UPDATES AND REPLIES: I failed, fogiveably, to mention that the paper and the pencil are for left handed users - does this invalidate any of the above enquiries?

I fell for this scam last year and it's still costing me dear! Don't -- I repeat -- do *NOT* take anything for free from this man, especially if you do not enjoy shitting graphite.

On the plus side, the paper wipes it off on the way out so he may have something in terms of wipe-free toilet technology.

Dan

Thanks for the heads-up Swert. I don't trust myself either - to tell the truth I came by the available FREEE merchandise via the same scam that suckered you.

I guess it's a cardboard pyramid scheme.

Dan

It might well be, but I can assure you it's a seamless operation with no frills
or spills. And with its "low-no-risk, no money-back, lifetime gaurantee", I think I can safetly say quite a lot of long words correctly.

Anyone else get the generic rejection letter this morning?...written in pencil. Bastards. :(

I got a stool sent through the post. Is that what everyone else reveived?