Life's Too Short Page 39

This episode is funny, love the greek chorus of losers on the sofa

The washing machine bit was stupid ( as if she wouldn't say something ) but it did make me lol

Oh and Cheggars talking about 'knocking one out' !

Laugh ? I nearly did

But not quite

Ffs

Other than the copyright line another pretty poor episode. Just very bland. And for me they've gone to the Les Dennis/Barry/Cheggars well a few too many times.

Noo, I want more Cheggers, Les and Barry. I love those bits.

Same here, I enjoyed this week's episode, the party being the best bit. Though the accountant now seems to be Gervais, maybe they're taking it in turns.

Quote: zooo @ December 15 2011, 9:45 PM GMT

I liked his swingy door with the steps on it.

That's a clever bit of DIY, nice bracketing. :)

I guess I just find the Barry and co stuff a bit tired and predictable now. And their suicide chat seemed very forced and unconvincing.

I couldn't have been the only one at the end hoping that "Keith" was going to get a scotch egg out. Laughing out loud

Oh my god, I really thought you were talking about Cheggers getting one of his balls out.

Quote: zooo @ December 16 2011, 12:07 AM GMT

Oh my god, I really thought you were talking about Cheggers getting one of his balls out.

Now I am remembering Naked Jungle. Thanks Zooo. :S

Soz.

Plus the 3 of them look kinda old and avuncular and a bit chubby, not sad at all.

Actually quite huggable.

Quote: zooo @ December 15 2011, 9:45 PM GMT

I liked his swingy door with the steps on it.

I was waiting for the hilarious scene involving these, but it didn't materialise. I can only assume we were meant to laugh at the sight of a dwarf walking up stairs.
ha.:|
ha.:|

The first scene was execrable. I felt hate toward anyone who would write such idiocy.

Quote: lofthouse @ December 15 2011, 10:00 PM GMT

The washing machine bit was stupid ( as if she wouldn't say something )

Yes, it needed to be sold to us better. Usually in such scenes she would try to tell him and he would tell her to not say another word. As it was it didn't work.

I thought it was much better this week. The accountant talking about killing himself made me laugh out loud and Barry always makes me chuckle. The washing machne going down the hill and then Warwick going flying was very funny too.

Still filled with things that people just wouldn't say, but a vast improvement on the last few weeks.

"Oh no, he's brought Cheggers with him." Haha.

Quote: lofthouse @ December 15 2011, 10:00 PM GMT

The washing machine bit was stupid ( as if she wouldn't say something )

She's thick.

Sometimes you've got to suspend your disbelief.

(Maybe it wouldn't be filmed though, or someone behind the scenes would say something but you can't have everything, where would you put it?)

Quote: Nogget @ December 16 2011, 8:13 AM GMT

I was waiting for the hilarious scene involving these, but it didn't materialise. I can only assume we were meant to laugh at the sight of a dwarf walking up stairs.

Huh?
It was the bit where he stayed on the top step as the door swung open. Obviously.

Of course they reused it a few times too many, but the first time I found it highly amusing.