Will you be buying Tony Blair's book? Page 4

Quote: Charley @ September 5 2010, 3:55 AM BST

PS. If anyone on here does buy it then you will no longer be my best friend. That means I will NOT want to marry you or have your babies anymore...... Fankoo *bows*

Wave

See ya around sometime Babe !

Quote: Charley @ September 5 2010, 3:55 AM BST

PS. If anyone on here does buy it then you will no longer be my best friend. That means I will NOT want to marry you or have your babies anymore...... Fankoo *bows*

You do realise this will increase the sales buy about 100% :P

I was a tad pissed on here last night but I stick to my drunken ramblings on Mr Blair.

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 5 2010, 12:46 PM BST

They never did make clear (other than in their actions) that 'new' didn't equate to 'improvement', did they?

Quote: Ben @ September 3 2010, 7:47 PM BST

Why all the hatred for Blair?

Have you been in a coma since 1997?

Blair's so right wing he could get into the same pantomime cow suit with Cameron and Clegg. He could play the tits.

Quote: Reiss Ellesse @ September 4 2010, 10:22 AM BST

I'm going to buy the book once I've climbed mount Kilimanjaro, invented a rival fuel to petrol, deigned a fault free magic carpet and eaten five dodo eggs. Oh!! And obviously if I have the cash!!

Wooooooo - welcome back Reiss!

Quote: Ben @ September 3 2010, 7:47 PM BST

Why all the hatred for Blair? I wouldn't mind reading his book, but have too many in my queue at the minute. Must get Campbell's diaries too!

because he's such a hypocrite. I bet he even supports manchester United. F**k - he consulted that c**t Ferguson!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Afinkawan @ September 6 2010, 9:47 AM BST

Have you been in a coma since 1997?

:D

I'd happily read it. There's something truly tragic about Blair, and he's a damn sight more interesting than most other politicians of his generation. I'll wait for it to be remaindered, though.

If everyone hates Blair so much, and I mean, truly hates him, why did he win the 2005 election?

Because the Conservatives and Liberals were in a worse state.

Besides the economy was booming so most people were happy.

Jeez Ben do you live in a cave on the moon or something?

People generally vote for who ever ensures they have a big telly, new car and a magical mortgage that can be endlessly borrowed against.

The people who hated him by and large either wouldn't vote conservative. Or were the anti war idiots that voted Respect or not at all.

Quote: Ben @ September 6 2010, 9:57 PM BST

If everyone hates Blair so much, and I mean, truly hates him, why did he win the 2005 election?

Because not everybody hates him, and you don't need to be particularly liked to win elections (when the economy still *seems* okay).

Of course I'm not buying it. But he doesn't care. Even if he really is giving all the money away it is only to serve his own ego and "legacy" (sic) - and increase his buying power on the lecture circuit as well. If you don't believe the latter, how much had you read of Blair in the press in the year before his book was published compared to the week or so since it was? Publicity is oxygen and he doesn't really warrant all that much of either.

Blair is guilty of war crimes. He has an ego bigger than the sun. His wife looks like her husband's cock is still stuck in her arse with her permanent :O expression. He takes no blame for anything & he is a twat.
He also looks like an arsehole in mid shit.

Quote: Charley @ September 7 2010, 12:18 AM BST

Blair is guilty of war crimes. He has an ego bigger than the sun. His wife looks like her husband's cock is still stuck in her arse with her permanent :O expression. He takes no blame for anything & he is a twat.
He also looks like an arsehole in mid shit.

I wish I'd put it so eloquently.

Quote: Badge @ September 7 2010, 12:20 AM BST

I wish I'd put it so eloquently.

Laughing out loud I am a true English Rose & a well proprer lady!