Panellists who annoy you Page 11

Quote: Freddie @ October 29 2013, 10:48 PM GMT

What the hell is a "sycogroupie!" Have you just made that up, or improvised, if you will. Because if so, Fry skills knock you down, my friend

Laughing out loud

Thank You Harridan for phrasing that more eloquently for me ;)

;) Now that's cleared up (not remotely) what is it that you think 'hyphen' means?

Stylee, two things here.

One, the fact that you share a name with another good improvisation performer is slightly worrying as your spontaneity is about as quick as Heather Mills in a marathon.

Two, I've only just seen your posts, and already you are making Godfrey Bloom MEP look like Mr Happy.

"Listen Dear" REALLY(!)

Quote: Freddie @ October 29 2013, 11:05 PM GMT

"Listen Dear" that really does not help, pal (!)

In fairness, I called him 'sweetie' first ;)

May the blind fury and constant re-editing of posts recommence...

Quote: Freddie @ October 29 2013, 11:05 PM GMT

"Listen Dear" that really does not help, pal (!)

When, Freddie, you say on your profile "I have twice been the Edinburgh Fringe Festival"...........

Do you mean that literally?

Quote: Horseradish @ October 29 2013, 11:07 PM GMT

When, Freddie, you say on your profile "I have twice been the Edinburgh Fringe Festival"...........

Do you mean that literally?

Err......... alright, I admit it, there should be a "to" in-between "the" and "Edinburgh". My apologises. I shall change that :)

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Quote: Freddie @ October 29 2013, 11:11 PM GMT

Err......... alright, I admit it, there should be a "to" in-between "the" and "Edinburgh". My apologises. I shall change that :)

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Impressively reasonable.......but that it is just a slip of the keys is also strangely disappointing.

Quote: Horseradish @ October 29 2013, 11:15 PM GMT

Impressively reasonable.......but that it is just a slip of the keys is also strangely disappointing.

I was thinking that, too. It would have been nice to have the personification of the Ed. Fringe on the site.

Quote: Harridan @ October 29 2013, 11:17 PM GMT

I was thinking that, too. It would have been nice to have the personification of the Ed. Fringe on the site.

:D

Nobody cares Stylee

Also Horseradish, thank you for looking at my profile :)

Back to the topic matter of this thread, Bob Ainsworth! It was just dire!

Jimmy Carr.

Sorry - but I cannot stand him.

Quite a few others but to name them might suggest he isn't in a league of his own.

Rob Beckett springs to mind actually. He wasn't "great" when he appeared on MTW.

This is going to be quite controversial... I am not a great lover of Victoria Coren on HIGNFY