Panellists who annoy you Page 7

Quote: chipolata @ September 20 2010, 8:56 AM BST

Jeremy Hardy. On ISIHAC he's okay because he stays away from politics, but on everything else he just sounds like an angry left-wing sixth former.

I think he comes across as quite a droll left-wing sixth former. Mark Steel on the other hand...

WALLIAAAMS!!

[shakes fist]

Quote: Timbo @ September 20 2010, 3:38 PM BST

I think he comes across as quite a droll left-wing sixth former. Mark Steel on the other hand...

Mark Steel lives up to his name when Jeremy Hardy doesn't, he's very limp and liberal like a lettuce leaf grown in Holland. Mark has some British steel about him, and I'd love to see him used a lot more than he is.

I have a soft spot for Jeremy Hardy. He had his own panel/quiz show about school that I loved.

Jeremy Hardy has a soft spot, his head.

I think I might have found a panellist who will annoy me and he hasn't even been on yet, because the BBC Press Office have announced that one of the guests in the forthcoming series of HIGNFY will be James Blunt.

Sweet baby jibjibs.

Someone who really gets on my nerves is Jimmy Carr. However, my boyf is a huuuuuge fan so of course I had to be a good sport and buy tickets for his birthday. Don't get me wrong, I can see that his deadpan delivery and dark humour requires a lot of talent to pull-off the way he does, it's just really not my style. Cannot stand 8 Out Of 10 Cats or Distraction...something about him just completely grates on me, can't say what exactly! Anyone agree?

Maybe he is comedian that appeals mainly to males.

I have seen him live and some of his material was very very crude and in bad taste. It made everyone cringe and if I'm honest I didn't like that part. His delivery is sometimes like he is reading it from a 'set in stone' script but it is usually good material.

However, I do think he is an excellent panel host. And he is quick witted and not too bothered about being the brunt.
I am a fan!

I like him. And have no willy.

Quote: zooo @ October 26 2010, 11:30 AM BST

I like him. And have no willy.

Sames. I did used to hate him though because of his big smug face.

I'm very glad to read that Phill Jupitus annoys a lot of people. I hate how he "builds on" someone else's joke, and is very terminal. The joke train always seems to end at Jupitus station.

I like Jimmy Carr because he has a stupid laugh.

Recently Paul Merton has been irritating me, but largely because he looks bored.